Car show pics/movie from tonight (95KBGT, OpenRoadRacer, TxCobrA98)

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
NICE

Wish i was close enough to come hang out.

yeah it would definitly be fun.. but hopefully well all make it out to the meet next year and it will be 10 times better than our little get together

281powered said:
those are 3 badass cars boys, i like ;D

thanks man!

OpenRoadRacer

Reaction score
trey, nice pics! we definitely need more light though. let's run up to lake lewisville and get some lake shots. and yeah, i'll meet up with you and let you hook up those fog lights.

Paul, the regulator makes a difference... get one soon for your car... that and some headers. :hammer:

OpenRoadRacer

Reaction score
nice vids too!

next time shoot some of mine... i'd like to see what mine sounds like. :banana:

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
OnyxCobra said:
You guys all have beautiful Stangs! You guys need to hook that red cobra up with the foglight mod :banana:

TXCobra98, what size wheels/tires do you have on that thing? I'm looking to get some chrome Saleens for mine in the spring.

hey man, the wheels are 18x9"/10" from American Muscle (mustang tuning) with 285's out back and 255's up front.

and we told him to do the fog mod. i wish he woulda let us do it in the parking lot lol. he wants someone else to do it though because he doesn't know how. im sure he would give it a try if he saw the link or something though. but he lives like 15 minutes from me so i may see if he wants me to do it..
That foglight mod was the first thing i did to my Cobra heh.

The wheels look really good man, is the rear tire almost flush with the fender? It's hard to tell in the pics...

disjayrod

Reaction score
what size tires u running in the back??? fender roll???? just wondering because i got the saleens and i want to know if i can tuck 285s in the back without rolling my fenders... i have h&r supersports btw...

OpenRoadRacer

Reaction score
i'm running 275's in the rear with no probs.... however, if i went any bigger they would rub on my exhaust pipe. guess i could just dump the exhaust and take care of that. :dunno:

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
OpenRoadRacer said:
guess i could just dump the exhaust and take care of that. :dunno:
Paul will disagree but i loveeeeee the two pipes coming out the back. but if you want those wider tires, itd be the easiest way probably.

disjayrod said:
what size tires u running in the back??? fender roll???? just wondering because i got the saleens and i want to know if i can tuck 285s in the back without rolling my fenders... i have h&r supersports btw...

i am running Pirelli Rosso's 285's in the back. they set inside the fender by about 1/4" maybe.. i didnt roll my fenders or modify anything to fit them. it may be flush with the fender if you get a different brand tire though because my 285's kinda seam skinny, but im not exactly sure. my wheels are a 10" rim btw in the back.

OnyxCobra said:
That foglight mod was the first thing i did to my Cobra heh.

The wheels look really good man, is the rear tire almost flush with the fender? It's hard to tell in the pics...

thanks for the compliments. i did the fog mod to mine like 2 months after i got the car. i never knew you could do it until i was searching google for it.. but then Paul posted up a thread about it along time ago.

OpenRoadRacer said:
trey, nice pics! we definitely need more light though. let's run up to lake lewisville and get some lake shots. and yeah, i'll meet up with you and let you hook up those fog lights.

yeah man, we should definitly go up there and get some better pics. Paul has a buddy that has a really nice digi camera, maybe he can go and get some better shots for us. if not, i got my camera. and yeah i can even do the fog mod out there when we meet up, itll only take about 15 minutes at the most.

S

scarface

I wish some of you guys lived near me :( All there is around here is a bunch of rednecks driving foxbodies

Hellion94

Reaction score
Cars look awesome guys!

You can fit up too a 315 on the back of an SN, but at that size proper backspacing and a fender roll will be a neccessity, especially if you have your car lowered. I have 295's on the back of my car, and i didn't have to do anything to them to make them fit. I did, however, add a 5/16 spacer to the rear, just to get the tires more where i wanted them.

joshs95

Reaction score
scarface said:
I wish some of you guys lived near me :( All there is around here is a bunch of rednecks driving foxbodies

yea no kiding it would be nice to have some sick SNs like thoses around here

snoball

Reaction score
Nice cars. Btw you can fit a 335 viper tire on a sn95. Ive seen it done. :)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
95KBGT said:
Matt94GT said:
sweet pics and nice rides guys...so whos is fastest?
:naughty:
:mad: :nonono:

this is a trick question, no matter who's car is REALLY the fastest..............I know one that wouldn't win a street race because it wouldn't move 100ft without spinning first to third and maybe 4th ;D

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
ehhh. idk now that paul has the hands of god out in the back filling his wheel wells, he could probably get enough traction. paul will still easily beat me either way. i would end up spinning to just because my tires are bald. but even if i did manage to beat paul off the line some how.. im sure that KB would make up for its lost time quick lol.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
if your car had some steep gears and some more mods ( with a tune ) you could do MUCH better than what your car does now. A set of 4:30's and a GOOD tune would do wonders for your 4 valve right now as it is :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online