Car show

Benni614

Reaction score
If local I would absolutely love for anyone who's interested to come out to our first car show in Delaware. Plenty of space for the covid criteria so no worries there. If u wanna enter the events or just come out wither way we will love to have you. IMG_20200823_112715_663.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
Plenty of space for the covid criteria so no worries there.

no where near me, but I wanted to mention how they don’t say anything on the flyer letting people know about meeting criteria. There are STILL people who believe this is all a hoax, and every time a car show tries to happen where I live, it gets canceled, making me think there really was no criteria that was met. “It’s outdoors, so no need for social distancing.” Can’t socially distance if the cars are parked normally. I know I personally wouldn’t enter, or even be a spectator if I did not know what precautions were happening.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Benni614

Benni614

Reaction score
no where near me, but I wanted to mention how they don’t say anything on the flyer letting people know about meeting criteria. There are STILL people who believe this is all a hoax, and every time a car show tries to happen where I live, it gets canceled, making me think there really was no criteria that was met. “It’s outdoors, so no need for social distancing.” Can’t socially distance if the cars are parked normally. I know I personally wouldn’t enter, or even be a spectator if I did not know what precautions were happening.
I agree with u but everything is on FB and the cars will be aligned and arranged 3 feet apart and people who gather have to be on opposite ends of the vehicle which gives them more than 6 feet of space. The flyer isn't meant to say every single detail that people wouldn't read it anyways just like people don't read the apple agreement when updating [emoji38]. So we kept it short and simple and when folks arrived we would be staging the cars in the car show away from the regular parking lot

OP
OP
Benni614

Benni614

Reaction score
well thanks for confirming that for me :) do they just see whose car backfires the most or the loudest or the most loudest?
Well we a have decibel meter so loudest. If it was at night we would see if people actually can shoot flames like style points i guess u can say but the only way we are doing right now is loudest

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
The flyer isn't meant to say every single detail that people wouldn't read it anyways just like people don't read the apple agreement when updating emoji38.png.

Wait. ...you mean to tell me you didn’t even bother to read page 23 before you agreed? Oh shit dude! Tim Cook owns your house!!!! I don’t think he’s going to kick you out. He just owns the amount you have already paid into the loan. So if you sell, bank gets half, and Tim Cook gets the rest. You lose all your equity, but I haven’t heard of him kicking anyone out who was current on their mortgage.

I honestly don’t know what he plans on doing with everyone’s houses. One theory is real estate investment. Another theory is he could legally forbid use of Alexa and Google home devices. I personally feel that would be an illegal monopoly, but with the current administration, they might be totally cool with it. They’ve already approved many others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online