CAR STOLEN!

OP
OP
EVILSN

EVILSN

Reaction score
This is very difficult for me. I loved that car and all the memories someone has stolen from me.

Sent from my iPhone using My dick

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
People steal those literally all the time. I never go inside without locking literally everything. It's annoying to have to but it is just the way it is.

Chances are it's not in a chop shop. That's usually reserved for Hondas. Most of the time, they cruise around in it for a while, joyriding, then dump it somewhere.

I had a truck driven into a lake. Only reason they caught the guy, he had driven so many cars into the same lake, the last one wouldn't go in, and state troopers drove by him as he was jumping on the roof trying to get it to sink.

If you drive around your town a lot, you might even see it.

If you've reported it though, I'm sure your sheriff's office has a list of stolen cars and are out looking. I understand not necessarily wanting it back though after a dirt bag has been there

SCHNAKE

Reaction score
This sucks man. Im sorry. I have been the victim of theft only once when I was about 18 I had inherited my grandfather's pool stick after he passed. I left it in my car and it was taken from me along with alot of other stuff but only my pool que could not be replaced. Im still pissed about it and now I'm 46. I hate low life scum that take what is not theirs.

OP
OP
EVILSN

EVILSN

Reaction score
Yeah it sucks so much. I loved that car, I don't like knowing someone was in it but if they recover it I will probably keep it as long as it's not too destroyed and can be repaired. If they don't recover it I'll probably get a civic[emoji52]. For mileage, I have an 84 mile a day commute.

OP
OP
EVILSN

EVILSN

Reaction score
The car was recovered. It was burned to a crisp. This hurts so much guys. This is no way fair[emoji22][emoji21][emoji37]

SCHNAKE

Reaction score
That sucks. Peice of crap people that take from those who work hard to have nice things. They deserve 3 things 2 in the chest and 1 in the head.

oxfordwhitesn95

Reaction score
Scum, the correct word for the people who took his car... SCUM!!

Sent from my iPhone using Deez nuts

oxfordwhitesn95

Reaction score
That sucks. Peice of crap people that take from those who work hard to have nice things. They deserve 3 things 2 in the chest and 1 in the head.

I agree with this fully!!! [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Deez nuts

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The car was recovered. It was burned to a crisp. This hurts so much guys. This is no way fair[emoji22][emoji21][emoji37]

Dude that truly sux to hear!!!!! I know how disheartening this whole situation is as I've gone thru it before.

But let me end by saying this........

Until it was recovered you were left stuck unknowing. Even as bad as it is now knowing what they did it's not as bad as getting in that car every day afterwards and wondering what they did in your car while they had it.

Now you just have to move on and try to not let it bother you(I know easier said then done) and be glad it wasn't the Stang. I know you had done work to it but no where near the same.

And I quote "this too shall pass"

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

OP
OP
EVILSN

EVILSN

Reaction score
Thank you guys so much! I needed this positivity. I guess it's time to move on, I think my wife is even more upset than me.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
As a working man, theft makes me sick. I hope those shitheads get what is coming to them. I guess the minuscule positive aspect is that you at least have closure on the situation. It sucks that a perfectly good vehicle was destroyed though. I hope your insurance company compensates you for the loss man.

Cpotts13

Reaction score
Sorry about the loss, but on the flip side I don't know if I would want a tainted car back... I don't mean to be that guy.... BUT do you have pics of it after the burn?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
when I lived in phoenix a buddies truck was stolen. Naturally in that location after a few hours we figured it was across the boarder or cut up into pieces so we were surprised when they called 3 weeks later saying they found it. He was excited about it till he saw the truck as someone had been living it in for a little while.

Not sure where you are at to get an idea if its on a boat or parted out already

OP
OP
EVILSN

EVILSN

Reaction score
Yeah. And to burn it, there must have been some terrible crimes committed in the car. No I don't have any pictures. It was dark last night when the police called and plus I wanna remember it as a perfect car not a piece of charcoal.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I can't remember the type of medication he found in the truck but it was for some kind of VD if I remember correctly. He had made some bad decisions prior to it getting stolen like letting his insurance lapse and then not making the payment so when he found it and the bank called the next day he said to come and pick it up.

OP
OP
EVILSN

EVILSN

Reaction score
ttocs not sure what your getting at, but my insurance was up to date as well as the payments. I've worked my ass off and finally could afford a car that nice and I damn sure didn't want someone to steal it and burn it!!!!

Addermk2

Reaction score
sounds like an insurance scam to me.... especially with all of your "I dont even want it back" posts, and the ones saying "im going to get an old honda so I dont have a car payment"

What insurance company do you have? I'd like to send them an e-mail.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
ttocs not sure what your getting at, but my insurance was up to date as well as the payments. I've worked my ass off and finally could afford a car that nice and I damn sure didn't want someone to steal it and burn it!!!!

easy trigger not sure what you thought I was typing I was talking about my buddy who had his truck stolen that I mentioned above. He was always pretty worthless about managing his money which is why he lost the truck in the end although we were not sure he wanted to keep it at that point.

OP
OP
EVILSN

EVILSN

Reaction score
Addedmk2 you do whatever you feel is necessary. Your the kind of person that just throws salt in the fresh wound. I was wrong saying that because I loved that car and did hope to get it back. Why don't you troll negative shit on someone else's thread.?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online