CAR STOLEN!

EVILSN

Reaction score
Well guys and girls I walked outside at 4 am to discover my 11' mkz was stolen last night. What an eerie feeling. I hope they recover it I don't want to have to pay for a car I don't have lol
aadc4e940009a78934979c8182f06605.jpg

sitting next to a friends Audi.

Sent from my iPhone using My dick

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Holy crap dude. I hope they get it back. What kind of area do you live in? At my place, I leave the cars unlocked and most of the time they have the keys in them. Nobody messes with our stuff.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm curious how they actually stole it. You would thinks they would have to of either dragged it or flat bedded it out of there.

The newer lincolns aren't exactly easy to Hotwire with the transponder keys they use.

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

OP
OP
EVILSN

EVILSN

Reaction score
I'm curious too. It just sucks, I work so hard for what I have and some random ass person can just take it away. It's a nice area. When I was younger I raced motocross, we had 8 or 9 bikes at my parents house in the country and someone would hit us once a year and clean house, kinda use to getting robbed I guess.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Call your bank. I once had my 03 sporttrac disappear just to find out it got "repoed". Called bank to tel them my car was stolen after I called police.

Bank informs me that I hadn't made my last 4 payments. I asked how that's possible when they autodraft was still coming out of my bank.

Come to find out bank had changed something on my account that screwed up the link so my payments were in limbo.

Needles to say after lots of bad words and mention of my atty my truck was back later that day.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
as he said unless it was dragged out it was either a very good thief, an inside job at the dealership or even at home. I had a buddy that his house got broke into and a few months later they found some of the stolen checks in his girlfriends car....

That is exactly why I never do the autopay stuff logan I have had crap like that happen or else its just impossible to turn off.

OP
OP
EVILSN

EVILSN

Reaction score
Called the bank and all is good there. Somebody just wanted the car more than me I guess. I don't even want the fu**** anymore, knowing some lowlife has been in there. Man this sucks!!!!

OP
OP
EVILSN

EVILSN

Reaction score
Before I left for work I went in the shop and snatched the keys and coil wires off the stangs and the buell. Hopefully everything will be there when I get home.

OP
OP
EVILSN

EVILSN

Reaction score
Usually is, I can't remember if I locked it or not honestly. I hate having to lock everything up!!

oxfordwhitesn95

Reaction score
Some people want to have free stuff on someone else's dime

Sent from my iPhone using Deez nuts

OP
OP
EVILSN

EVILSN

Reaction score
That's rite. Just sucks it's my dime lol

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I couldn't have a vehicle that someone stole from me.

It's like your ol'lady cheated on ya. No way I want back in that after someone else has had their way with it!!!! :-(

OP
OP
EVILSN

EVILSN

Reaction score
I feel exactly the same way!! I don't want that ***** back lol I'm gonna get a late 90's civic that gets 38-40mpg and ride!!!!! Throw some springs at it and some tint and have no more payments lol.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have come to the idea that truly no one is safe from it anymore. The house I grew up in(I am 40 now) was in a great suburb that the worst thing we use to hear happening around us was maybe a really bad TP'ing job and there were more then a few times I was involved with that. But now 20-30 yrs later the neighbor hood has changed. Two years ago I could not sleep late one night(4:30am) and was surprised to see a scooter(on a 50 degree night) pull up by a elderly neighbors house. At first I thought maybe it was one of his fishing buddies arriving to hit the lake with him till I realized that his friend would not go down between the houses prowling around. Just a few months ago my dad let the dog out and she started barking. When he opened the door both doors on the cars in the driveway were open and two people were running down our street. Shtuff like this is what has been digging at me for a while to get my first gun and ccw and the first of these two issues convinced me. 3yrs later I feel strange when I leave with out my gun now and still just hope I never need to use it, but glad to have it if I ever do. I carry a fire ext in my car for the same reason. The way karma works for me if I have it, I will never need it.... I hope...

Above118

Reaction score
Damn...pretty tough car to steal, and not really sought after. Insurance Job? lol

OP
OP
EVILSN

EVILSN

Reaction score
This is my wife's Facebook can you guys please share this? Anyone in Maryland, Delaware, and Virginia or jersey.
d1ac88d3fddba1ee29dd802db1515930.jpg

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
A car like that stolen....wow! I see 2 scenario's here. One; is the car did get stolen by people that will strip it down to sell the parts. Its in a building to never be seen again fully intact. Two; owner is fooling insurance company somehow. Im not saying you are EVILSN, just stating how I see it.

Hope it all works out for ya.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Staff online

Members online