Car wouldn't start now accessories aren't on?

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Hey guys out of curiosity wtf would cause this car didn't want to start earlier but started it after school and fires right up but noticed none of my accessories such as the clock my radio trunk light dont work i let it warm up a little and didnt see the fans kick on can this all be related to the ccrm? If so I've already replaced it twice now.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
start simple check ALL your fuses both under the hood and the dash.

what was the most recent time you did anything to the car from the radio to changing the oil? Have you checked the battery voltage?.

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Popped a 10 amp fuse that was about it and as far as wiring i added extra trunk lighting (all done right saughtered and shrinked ) I think I have a bigger problem then that tho my revisor tank was flat out emptied when i checked all the fluids no giant puddles under the car but i doubt the 2 are related tho

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
You can ck the fan operation by pulling the ect sensor (low speed will come on) and turn on the a/c (high speed will come on).
Also when you pull codes, at the begining of the test (KOEO) the fan will come on and test both speeds.

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Honestly haven't checked it yet need to tho
Alright thanks wait that would be ccrm related being the fan wouldnt it? I replaced the damn thing 3 times now

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
you can just try to turn the lights on or see how bright the dome light is to get an idea of the battery voltage. STart simple or it gets complex and confusing.

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
It seems fine putting it that way just been busy to see what's wrong with it may wake up stupid early and try to find something

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
you can just try to turn the lights on or see how bright the dome light is to get an idea of the battery voltage. STart simple or it gets complex and confusing.
Ran a voltmeter to it today and believe it was 12.4 not running but went to 14.3 at idle

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Yeah I hope so ! Lol I replaced the alternator, ccrm, and the battery within the past year only extra wiring i added recently was the trunk lighting
6acaadba4863828d64754857344d8d8c.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online