Carbon Fiber Hood

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
He knows a bit about cf hoods though. I think he said VIS does good stuff? And they'll have everything and anything.

OP
OP
rz5.0

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
I'll look into it. . Hate paying so much shipping. But I understand the size and freight with insurance. . I might wait till after income tax.. that be my full return.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea I understand that idea, I also hated waiting for it as I think it took 9 days from Cali to Indiana but I don't think shipping is where you want to try and save a few bucks on a CF hood ya know?! They gave me a date it was supposed to arrive and called 2 days ahead of time to set up a time that I would be there to get it. The driver called an hour before he arrived and helped me unload it and stayed long enough for me to take it out, admire/inspect it and then took off. You will forget all about it when you open the box and the light hits the CF. Even the freight driver was excited about it when I unwrapped it.

DO IT!!!!

OP
OP
rz5.0

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
I'm an impulse buyer. . I'll **** around and say f it and buy it.. I saw the saleen extreme hood. . Actually looking into that one. . Car is black so I'll leave the CF expose.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Forget the saleen hood not paying 1000+ for a hood. .

That impulse works both ways....

One minute credit card is in your hand, next minute your saying wtf am I doing and how much did I almost just spend.

OP
OP
rz5.0

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah it's cracked around the hinges..
it works and I can fix it but I like carbon fiber look on black cars. .

OP
OP
rz5.0

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
th

This is the hood I want on CF.. over a grand tho. .

RichV

Reaction score
http://www.carid.com/

The Terminator style hood is $740 shipped (doesn't say free shipping, but when you go to checkout there is not a shipping cost). I looked for a while for a CF hood for my 05. CarID seemed to have the best prices, I have not ordered one yet tho.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online