Carbon Fiber Saleen T1 race spoiler

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
THANKS DAD... jeez... always being such a nice guy helping people out... what are you canadian?!

I always try to help, all we have is each other in this world! No I am not Canadian, but I was born in Michigan. Thats close enough right? I am just your friendly neighborhood Mustang enthusiast.

He's better than Canadian! He's Southern! LOL

Amen to that! lol. I learned a lot about hospitality when I moved to Mississippi. People (mostly) really are nicer in the south.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I always try to help, all we have is each other in this world! No I am not Canadian, but I was born in Michigan. Thats close enough right? I am just your friendly neighborhood Mustang enthusiast.

Amen to that! lol. I learned a lot about hospitality when I moved to Mississippi. People (mostly) really are nicer in the south.

Yeah being born in Michigan makes you ALMOST as bad as the canucks!!!

But we will try and forgive you since learning the southerners ways!!!! ;-)

One thing I always try to explain to my wife is how different it is down in the south. People here in Kentucky always look at me weird when I open the car door for my wife and open doors for anyone close to me at restaurants and such. They act like I’m weird cause I can strike up a friendly conversation with anyone anywhere with a genuine smile. They think I’m weird cause I will help any friend in need without a hidden agenda.

When they try to tell me I’m weird I just look at them and say no, I’m military and I’m southern. They never no how to respond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedTwilight

Reaction score
Yeah being born in Michigan makes you ALMOST as bad as the canucks!!!

But we will try and forgive you since learning the southerners ways!!!! ;-)

One thing I always try to explain to my wife is how different it is down in the south. People here in Kentucky always look at me weird when I open the car door for my wife and open doors for anyone close to me at restaurants and such. They act like I’m weird cause I can strike up a friendly conversation with anyone anywhere with a genuine smile. They think I’m weird cause I will help any friend in need without a hidden agenda.

When they try to tell me I’m weird I just look at them and say no, I’m military and I’m southern. They never no how to respond.

I think it's because of the lack of the proper way to make tea up north! LOL

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's because of the lack of the proper way to make tea up north! LOL

Y’all don’t get enough strong sun to let the tea setup right in the window. That and y’all don’t use enough sugar. It’s almost as if sugar is a rare commodity there!!! Lol

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Y’all don’t get enough strong sun to let the tea setup right in the window. That and y’all don’t use enough sugar. It’s almost as if sugar is a rare commodity there!!! Lol

AND they don't say y'all enough...

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
AND they don't say y'all enough...

So true!!!!!

Thing about growing up military is that I have no accent. But people always catch on to my southern roots cause of “y’all “!!!!! Lol

Thomas_W

Reaction score
So this showed up:

9c9d903999c046cde956ef571a986cb0.jpg

As of right now, i expect to have it fully molded by the end of Feb.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
The official group buy thread has been started over at the source to keep information in one central location.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online