Carbon Fiber Saleen T1 race spoiler

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Have you considered coping the radiator shroud that everyone wants and no one makes anymore? IF you have I have one in CHERRY condition for the plug....

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Have you considered coping the radiator shroud that everyone wants and no one makes anymore? IF you have I have one in CHERRY condition for the plug....

The one between the header panel and the radiator support?

I have. I'm actually going to make up one once i get my car back together. My plan is to make it so it goes full width. There wont be any cutouts though, so hood latch and stuff will have to be cutout by the owner, which will make it easier to make, which means cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
sounds good as I would not want the holes for the hood prop rod nor the hood latch since I am not using it because of the aerocatch. Well if you can't find one to use let me know. They are getting hard to find and expensive so I was excited when I lifted the hood of my parts car to find it in perfect shape. Still has the wings on it but it would not take much to make them solid for the plug. As long as the price was right on this you could sell more then a few, put me down for one.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Dood, the wings are sick! Although im not financially fit to buy one I am admiring your work! I truly hope it takes off flying for you!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Dood, the wings are sick! Although im not financially fit to buy one I am admiring your work! I truly hope it takes off flying for you!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thanks man! Im fighting pinholes in the clear because of microscopic ones in the layup... these things can never be pinhole free. So now in order to eliminate them, you have to flood the part in clear to where its basically one giant run.. the sand it all down till its flat and reclear again. So far i probly have 4oz of clear in each spoiler.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Full on radiator cover completely from one side to the other with NO openings, hell yeah!

Wait, will the new edge stuff fit an sn? If not, I think someone needs to get a roller up there to Thomas.

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Full on radiator cover completely from one side to the other with NO openings, hell yeah!

Wait, will the new edge stuff fit an sn? If not, I think someone needs to get a roller up there to Thomas.

I believe they are interchangeable.. possibly just some trimming to fit the headlight differences

OP
OP
Frank.JD.Perez
Reaction score
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!
(yes this is a futurama reference)

The T1 is going to be shipped very soon, so this is a last call to get the approximate number of spoilers and to finalize pricing

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online