Carlisle 2014 Pictures

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Took a bunch of photos from the show this weekend. Was an awesome time and the weather was perfect. The sonic blue terminator is my cousins and the 05 Procharged Roush is another cousins. Enjoy!

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Love it! The black top really did wonders. Such an awesome color scheme and car. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks! I absolutely love the black top too...at first I was skeptical but I have no regret going this route

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
You spank your cousin's termi yet? lmao

We messed around a little bit, but due to the show the town is literally swamped with thousands of people and cops watching so couldn't really get that good of a run in. His cobra makes 675rwhp but has not yet been down the track but it sure would be close

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pics and cars look great man. I need to make it out to that show one of these years. Ill actually be out there with my dad in July for the Mopar show. We go to that every year...

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Your car is absolutely breathtaking. I love how clean the entire engine bay is. As for the terminator, it looks pretty textbook quality!

Thanks for sharing these. Maybe we could resize them for a desktop background? :-D

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Great pics Mike!! Thanks for linking me over as I couldn't find anything.

Sent from Space

No problem! Thanks bud

Pics and cars look great man. I need to make it out to that show one of these years. Ill actually be out there with my dad in July for the Mopar show. We go to that every year...

Yeah you really do, there really is no comparing to the Ford Nationals. I always go out with my Dad, Uncles, and cousins and its such a great time. Hope you have a great time in July and hopefully the weather is nice.

Your car is absolutely breathtaking. I love how clean the entire engine bay is. As for the terminator, it looks pretty textbook quality!

Thanks for sharing these. Maybe we could resize them for a desktop background? :-D

Thanks a lot Chris! I'll work on getting them resized

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Looks sooo mean, love it. Ditch the pony in the grille and ur golden.

Thanks a lot man. I've considered ditching it or going with a black one, but the only thing thats keeping me from touching it is it brings out the polished lip on my Welds

Robstercraws

Reaction score
Walked by your car and recognized it from the forum. Looks just as sick in person.

Barner1

Reaction score
your wheel/tire setup is killer! the termi setup is also tough. Nice cars!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online