Carlisle had a Florida event! Here's some pics!

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So, yesterday the girly and I went to a Carlisle event for the first time. It was definitely interesting. It's not nearly as big as the northern events, but still pretty cool. They had a car auction going on, and walking through that field was almost as good as walking through the car show.

I saw way too many things to take pics of them all, and I was mostly too enthralled, so I tried to grab a few cool Mustangs and some other neat stuff, and also took a few shots of my spread.

Anyhow, here's pics:

Dude said he bought this car off the Corral 13 years ago, and someone had it all hacked up. He's been building it slowly ever since. We all know what those Paxton Novi's can do!

Batmobile! It drove by and I was only able to snap a quick pic, never saw it again lol.

This car was labeled as a 1986 Mercury Cougar. After doing some research I guess the company Tiffany took the Cougar chassis and then did this to them. Really neat looking ride.

25307352479_99bf5fff25_z.jpg

Pretty sweet Chop Top Hot Rod.

The Bell UH-1 Iroquis, often referred to as a "Huey" was giving rides all day. We were not able to find the place to pay to even price it, I'm telling you this show was huge! But we were at an air strip so we got to see several cool planes and helicopters take off.

Nice looking Steeda.

This terminator was sick. The owner was really cool to talk to as well. As you can see, he put a giant turbo on, and it's also on the bottle. Makes somewhere around 1,060 horse. At first, the wheels were a little over the top to me, but after looking at it for a while, they really grew on me. About 18 pounds a piece, and pretty slick looking.

Ipad center console which is always neat. He had kick panel speakers and such. The TMI seats definitely look sharp. There really wasn't anything on the car that wasn't just extremely well done. 11k miles!

This next car is a shout out to [MENTION=15705]mcglsr2[/MENTION] - this should make his heart smile.

Good ol Shelby CSX.

The next pic is just a few posters I bought. The SVT poster is probably my favorite. Has a 99 L, Cobra, and SVT Contour! I tried to call LilRoush to see if he wanted anymore SVT Contour stuff but I couldn't get in touch with him!

The S197 one is just a tin sign. I really like the 1994 poster. It has a 64 1/2 reflection on the bottom side. Definitely something that would have been hanging in a dealership when the car was new. Really neat.

The last is just a S&W Sign featuring several old Smith revolvers. One of which I have that dates back to the late 1800s.

Hope you enjoyed :)

OP
OP
g36 monkey

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
20161112_101821 by Jeremy T, on Flickr

There was also a group that rode motorcycles on the wall of this ring. Very old fashioned entertainment, really awesome. I only took a short video of them. One of the riders would sit side saddle and ride with no hands, while going fast enough to stay on the wall. Just incredible.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing!

I about lost my composer seeing the first pic, burnt orange cobra. The wheels set it off right!

Looks like alot of fun! And its always nice when the car owners are cool to chat with. Drives me nuts when they issue the "youre a dumass" look. I wanna kick their tires!!!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
love the SN95 turnout!! that paxton is beastly....

and the terminator's TMI seats really put into perspective the head-less style...

OP
OP
g36 monkey

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The terminator guy had nothing but good things to say about the TMI seats, and said they were really easy to install.

We had a really good time :)

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Didn't even hear about it.

Wheels on that first cobra are terrible, looks pristine though.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
love the SN95 turnout!! that paxton is beastly....

and the terminator's TMI seats really put into perspective the head-less style...

I was going to comment on that too. They're not for me... The head rest version took worlds better.

OP
OP
g36 monkey

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I agree, I like the head rest version better, but there is no doubt this was an incredibly well put together Terminator.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm late....

Was this the first time Carlisle had a Florida event?

Those Momo wheels are like a time capsule.

OP
OP
g36 monkey

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think this is a third event they have done at that particular venue. I am not sure to be honest.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
This next car is a shout out to mcglsr2 - this should make his heart smile.

Good ol Shelby CSX.

Indeed my heart doth smile :) That's a nice CSX-T!! It's also awesome that someone is actually showing one, so cool :D Thanks so much for sharing!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.