Carlisle/question

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Hey guys, just seeing if any of you went to Carlisle and how much of a blast you had?? I think it was awesome to see so many mustangs in one area. There were 54 cars in my class (96-98 GT) and I took 3rd place! wooo hooo. Well just wanted to see what you guys thought of the show, for those of you who went.

Another quick question, of course when people see my car they ask about hp and such and i have a dyno sheet to show what i am making. But right after that question comes what time do i run in the 1/4. I have never run though. I am making 343rwhp and 365tq. Do you think some of you guys could give an estimate as to where im at? I know suspension and 60ft's and such have a lot to do with it, but any ballpark?? Thanks guys

Mike

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
With a decent driver and good tires/suspension you should be mid 12's which is great for a fully loaded daily driver...now with weight reduction etc and drag springs you could get lower but thats not what your car is setup for.

S

scarface

I was going to go, but I didnt get home from the beach in time...glad you had good luck with the show.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
School on Friday and I had to take the SATs on Saturday. :rant: I came up Sunday morning and NO ONE was there. There were a few cars still there but not many at all. :'( I wanted to see your car in person Stevo and hope to have the oppurtunity soon but I guess things just didn't work out. Did you see the Obsidian fastback?

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
awesome, i guess only one true way to find out huh!

i was up there sunday until like 12ish...it was rediculously dead compared to saturday

16 with a 97 GT

Reaction score
I was up there on sat. around 4 your car looks great and I love the hood. The car looks even better in person congratulations on 3rd place win. I was hoping to see under your hood but I was there to late. I think I am taking mine next year

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
thanks alot for the compliment!! I think i had my hood closed because it clouded up and rain seemed as though it was coming, and of course I wasn't around because we had to get good seats for the bikini contest ^-^ lol

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
here is a pic that was posted from a guy on another forum that was at the show:

Carlisle.jpg

16 with a 97 GT

Reaction score
Yeah I don't blame you I waited a while to get seats and it got crowded up there fast.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online