Cars and Coffee Plano(car show) pics. 56K warning

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
hey guys. This saturday i went to the cars and coffee in plano(dallas) and figured i'd post up some pics. I'll also post up my photobucket link if you guys want to look at the rest. http://s816.photobucket.com/albums/zz88/slykin/cars and coffee plano/#!cpzz1qqtppzz28. I have a lot more that i like, but haven't got uploaded yet, curse you satellite internet:mad:.

dsc_0003.jpg

droooooooooooool

SVTurbo 98

Reaction score
Wow some really nice cars! Thanks for the pics. I lived in Plano for about 11 years growing up. I watched it grow quite a bit while I was there. I haven't been there in about 12 years or so but if it kept growing like it was, which I'm sure it did, I probably wouldn't even recognize most of it. Awesome car scene around the area from what I remember!

Saint

Reaction score
Dang...C&C in Nashville...Actually Franklin TN is BS compared to that....

OP
OP
Slykin

Slykin

Reaction score
SVTurbo 98, Plano has definitely grown a wholee bunch. It's now where all of the exotic car dealerships and expensive neighborhoods have congregated. It helps that the Dallas North Tollway runs straight to it. I personally love the area.

And Saint, this is definitely one of the most "legit" car shows around. There's been just about everything there including the McLaren, Bugatti, Mercedes McLaren etc etc. One day the Viper club showed up with about 6 or more Viper ACR's.

OP
OP
Slykin

Slykin

Reaction score
And no problem guys, taking pictures of cars has kind of become a hobby for me. Glad someone other than me can enjoy them, and I hope to get better at taking them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online