Cars are now jacked up!!!!

94 DropTop

Reaction score
Well on my way home from the race shop my hood pins sliped out. So while going 60 down the road the hood flew up and shattered my windsheild. and completely jacked up my hood. think it may have screwed up a fender to. then today my buddys 95 gt's engine overheaded and he is now in need of a new on. this is a bad day for mustangs. On a good note i think its time for a 331ci in my buddys car. will have pics up later tonight.

Spyder

Reaction score
Yeah i think i joined the obituaries too

my throttle body stuck at wide open when i was handing a camaro its ass and my engine revved up , bounced off the limiter a few times, then i shut it off.

well needless to say i burned up some piston rings and that sounds like the perfect excuse to get a 331 and stuff it in there

ck5.0

Reaction score
The same thing happened in my fox. I had a fiberglass cowl on it. It blew up one day. and cracked the windsheild, cracked the hood, the dented in the panel with the wipers. Sucks bad.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Spyder said:
Yeah i think i joined the obituaries too

my throttle body stuck at wide open when i was handing a camaro its ass and my engine revved up , bounced off the limiter a few times, then i shut it off.

well needless to say i burned up some piston rings and that sounds like the perfect excuse to get a 331 and stuff it in there
LS1?

anywho get that 331 on some happy gas, and go have fun.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
94 DropTop said:
Well on my way home from the race shop my hood pins sliped out. So while going 60 down the road the hood flew up and shattered my windsheild. and completely jacked up my hood. think it may have screwed up a fender to. then today my buddys 95 gt's engine overheaded and he is now in need of a new on. this is a bad day for mustangs. On a good note i think its time for a 331ci in my buddys car. will have pics up later tonight.

how do you not see your car overheating?? sounds like things that could have been prevented to me.

OP
OP

94 DropTop

Reaction score
well he was on his way to a shop to get the radiator fixed and was only acouple miles away and thought he could make it. guess not.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.