Casper's 95 Build Thread

fiveohwblow

Reaction score
Was the car in a front end collision? It appears as though both of the airbags were deployed.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
looks good so far. only thing I can suggest is a chin spoiler! I loved the way my front bumper looked without it, once I put it on... it was like a whole nother beast was born.. now any SN95 without one looks naked and really weird to me lol. before and after shot for ya.

OP
OP
C

CasperGT

Reaction score
Was the car in a front end collision? It appears as though both of the airbags were deployed.

Yea... :( I posted the videos on the introduction forum. Check it out if you want
http://www.sn95forums.com/showthread.php?63896-HEY-SN95&p=1253923#post1253923

yeah when you get a chance, just send a PM so I can send you my number.

okay will do!

looks good so far. only thing I can suggest is a chin spoiler! I loved the way my front bumper looked without it, once I put it on... it was like a whole nother beast was born.. now any SN95 without one looks naked and really weird to me lol. before and after shot for ya.

lol you are right, but I will get one when I lower it, and get new wheels at the same time. It will look a lot better like that!

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Yea... :( I posted the videos on the introduction forum. Check it out if you want
http://www.sn95forums.com/showthread.php?63896-HEY-SN95&p=1253923#post1253923

okay will do!

lol you are right, but I will get one when I lower it, and get new wheels at the same time. It will look a lot better like that!

Haha yeah man.. I was in the same boat. I was like ehh i like the bumper.. Went to the americanmuscle show and saw a few SN95s in person with the chin, and I was like shit I need it right now lol. Totally transformed the look of the car, went from clean and simple, to badass and aggressive lol. Get the 99-04 one off AM, its only $60 vs $100 for the "94-98" Chin.. its all the same thing, they just do that to make more money off peeps.. how far are you looking to drop it? and what wheels were you looking at?

fiveohwblow

Reaction score
OP
OP
C

CasperGT

Reaction score
Haha yeah man.. I was in the same boat. I was like ehh i like the bumper.. Went to the americanmuscle show and saw a few SN95s in person with the chin, and I was like shit I need it right now lol. Totally transformed the look of the car, went from clean and simple, to badass and aggressive lol. Get the 99-04 one off AM, its only $60 vs $100 for the "94-98" Chin.. its all the same thing, they just do that to make more money off peeps.. how far are you looking to drop it? and what wheels were you looking at?

Yea I might do that. I see everyone getting a mach 1 99-04 on their 94-98? Do those chins fit the same?? And which chin looks the past? I want to get a nice good drop. I am looking at HR Super Short Springs -1.75 -2.00, and for wheels 18*9 all black fr500s and idk to get staggered or not?

Oh shit I saw that video on another site! Glad to see its getting fixed.

lol really! and thank you!

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Yea I might do that. I see everyone getting a mach 1 99-04 on their 94-98? Do those chins fit the same?? And which chin looks the past? I want to get a nice good drop. I am looking at HR Super Short Springs -1.75 -2.00, and for wheels 18*9 all black fr500s and idk to get staggered or not?

lol really! and thank you!

They all fit, but the 99-04 looks a little better than the one listed for the 94-98s. I paid $60 for the 99-04 one I got. I like the way mine looks, from the side the chin sticks past the front, but from the front it doesn't look like that. H&Rs are a good setup, make sure you get some shocks and struts that will handle them, Tokico Blues or Koni STR.T's will be fine. You could get 18x9s and run wider tires in the rear, or get 18x10s for the real staggered look. Take into account tho, if you stagger the tires or wheels, you can't rotate the tires

OP
OP
C

CasperGT

Reaction score
They all fit, but the 99-04 looks a little better than the one listed for the 94-98s. I paid $60 for the 99-04 one I got. I like the way mine looks, from the side the chin sticks past the front, but from the front it doesn't look like that. H&Rs are a good setup, make sure you get some shocks and struts that will handle them, Tokico Blues or Koni STR.T's will be fine. You could get 18x9s and run wider tires in the rear, or get 18x10s for the real staggered look. Take into account tho, if you stagger the tires or wheels, you can't rotate the tires

I might get mine soon. I just keep getting problems with my mustang man. It always holds me back on other real mods I want to do. Yea I might get that setup I told you about with the chin from LMR. why can't they rotate the 18*10? I really wanna get that staggered look. I might do that because I will keep my wheel and tire setup for back use you know?

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I might get mine soon. I just keep getting problems with my mustang man. It always holds me back on other real mods I want to do. Yea I might get that setup I told you about with the chin from LMR. why can't they rotate the 18*10? I really wanna get that staggered look. I might do that because I will keep my wheel and tire setup for back use you know?

Sounds good. I hear you man, my battery crapped out on me.. $116 right there.. you can't put the 18x10s up front on a stock SN95. depending on the tires you can rotate the backs side to side, and fronts side to side. like my wheels are 17x9 all around, 245/45/17. I can put the back tires in front, and fronts in the back. If i had 17x10.5s out back, those would only get rotated in the rear.

OP
OP
C

CasperGT

Reaction score
Sounds good. I hear you man, my battery crapped out on me.. $116 right there.. you can't put the 18x10s up front on a stock SN95. depending on the tires you can rotate the backs side to side, and fronts side to side. like my wheels are 17x9 all around, 245/45/17. I can put the back tires in front, and fronts in the back. If i had 17x10.5s out back, those would only get rotated in the rear.

So I just stick with the fr500s 18*9 all around?

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Up to you. To me its really not a big deal about not being able to rotate front to back (if my backs were staggered).. Do you wanna be able to rotate all 4 tires or just say **** it and get the wider wheels and tires for the back and get the look you want? Cause i can guarantee you, you're going to say **** i should've got the 18x10 out back.. I have 17x9s all around, I'm dying to get the deep dish for the rears.

OP
OP
C

CasperGT

Reaction score
Up to you. To me its really not a big deal about not being able to rotate front to back (if my backs were staggered).. Do you wanna be able to rotate all 4 tires or just say **** it and get the wider wheels and tires for the back and get the look you want? Cause i can guarantee you, you're going to say **** i should've got the 18x10 out back.. I have 17x9s all around, I'm dying to get the deep dish for the rears.

LMAO!!! :grin: I will get the staggered look then

OP
OP
C

CasperGT

Reaction score
There we go!! Your not gonna regret it lol. I'm planning on getting 17x10.5s for the rear on mine and wider tires..

lol someone is a BIG boy x)!!!!
IDK if I should get fr500s or saleens? like I am more fr500s right now... idk!!?

UPDATE 2-4-2014

After 13 years my mom having the mustang the fog lights never worked. I bought new blubs and then BAM fog lights work, but why work with only headlights?

So I did the fog light mod!!!
12331551235_9a3dbb832d_c.jpg

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
haha. Saleens look sick especially in 18s. FRs look good too but they can't be compared in my opinion. Foglight mod is one of the best free mods out there, looks so mean

OP
OP
C

CasperGT

Reaction score
haha. Saleens look sick especially in 18s. FRs look good too but they can't be compared in my opinion. Foglight mod is one of the best free mods out there, looks so mean

daangggg i still don't know lol!!! The foglights make the mustang feel like it's a gt lol

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
daangggg i still don't know lol!!! The foglights make the mustang feel like it's a gt lol

Lmao. Anythings better than stock. Pretty much any wheel looks good honestly, just gotta figure out what you like. Yours is a 6?

OP
OP
C

CasperGT

Reaction score
Lmao. Anythings better than stock. Pretty much any wheel looks good honestly, just gotta figure out what you like. Yours is a 6?

Oh God no... mine is a real 5.0 just the foglights weren't working for 13 years lol
don't only gt's have foglights not 6

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Oh God no... mine is a real 5.0 just the foglights weren't working for 13 years lol
don't only gt's have foglights not 6

LOL. I was gonna say you have the gt mustang badges, had side exhaust and it sounded like a GT in your video haha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online