CC Plates are Installed

ALITL8

Reaction score
should be getting the subframes and wieght jackers in this next week. didnt get it done yet cause i got busy as hell with work.

anyway, HELL YES you can feel a difference when you add CC plates!! my car was road walking pretty bad on uneven surfaces (i looked drunk), now its almost as good as new... ive got pretty wide tires too.

oh, i also found out ive got a blown strut up front so monday im getting those replaced and throwing on a set of 275/40/17 Nitto 555's on the front. should look pretty good with Nitto all the way around O0

i'll get pics of everything

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
which CC Plates did you go with? get them pics asap man! glad you got ti all worked out..

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
theyre some UPR shark plates... not the best but way better than stock. i also got them for almost nothing. one of my customers took them off the mustang he sold after i detailed it (RIGHT AFTER!!). the guy showed up to look at it while i was rolling up my tools and bought it on the spot ;D

wytstang

Reaction score
Congrats the SFC will make the car feel solid.

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
SFC's and LCA's ;D everyone's said its going to be a world of difference. i know i drove an 03 KB Cobra (658 RWHP) that had full suspension mods from Livernois... WOW what a car!!! there's pics of it somewhere in the Shine Shop ;)

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That's cool Robert, you'll like those mods.

Nice job on selling that guys car. probably saved him a price drop :thumb:

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
:pics:

had to do it

i'll get pics when shes up on the rack having the subs welded in. ya'll have seen CC plates, right?

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
haha yeah weve seen cc plates. nice job on sellin that guys car for him! :hammer: even on a car like mine, not much power and stuff, would SFC make a big difference in how it handles and feels?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
haha yeah weve seen cc plates. nice job on sellin that guys car for him! :hammer: even on a car like mine, not much power and stuff, would SFC make a big difference in how it handles and feels?

yes, it helps alot...i need to get some

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
even just on the street? i dont take mine to the strip.. im just wondering for future mods. :)

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
even just on the street? i dont take mine to the strip.. im just wondering for future mods. :)

its supposed to make a huge difference all around. what it does is connect the front and rear subframes, basically giving you a solid frame, reducing twist to the body. it will help in cornering, launching and improve all around driving characteristics. thats the way i understand it O0

oh and i thought ya'll might like to see... i know my 170K motor is dirty :D CC Plates and fresh Nitto NT555 Extreme ZR 275/40/17 up front ;D

gt6.jpg

gt7.jpg

gt8.jpg

gt9.jpg

oh and thats my 16 yr old daughter... leghumpers back off!!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
looking good Robert.

Oh, you'll love the subs. The MM XL's are GREAT.
less chassis flex, less axle diflection, better straight line traction and cornering.
and less squeaks and crap.

Ya, they're a good thing.

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
looking good Robert.

Oh, you'll love the subs. The MM XL's are GREAT.
less chassis flex, less axle diflection, better straight line traction and cornering.
and less squeaks and crap.

Ya, they're a good thing.

thanks Jeff, the difference just the CC plates and fresh rubber made is incredible!! i cant wait to get the LCA's and subs installed :dancing6:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i may look into some sub frames then... we ordered some for our 65 but i didn't know how much a difference it would make for just street driving. i guess ill add that to the list of parts..

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
i may look into some sub frames then... we ordered some for our 65 but i didn't know how much a difference it would make for just street driving. i guess ill add that to the list of parts..

i got mine for $145 shipped, if they do all ive heard they do its well worth the money to me ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010