CCRM issues

A_+

Reaction score
This car has always ran like shit but once a year it gives me a good hint about what could be wrong with it and it'll run ok for a while. Well, its year two so it has given me another hint that could possibly make it run better for a few days before taking another shit on me.

KOEO test gave me;
511- EEC permanent ROM test failed
327- DPFE or EVP circuit below minimum voltage of 0.2 volts.

Im thinking these codes have something to do with the EGR or smog being deleted and im running a BAMA chip.

The code that concerns me the most is

556- Fuel pump circuit failure

After a little searching i found that this circuit is located in the CCRM but the info. i find suggest that the whole unit should be replaced. Is that what i need to do? Also, are there specific CCRM's i can use? I googled the part # found on this unit and it looks like its off a 96, i could be wrong though. Ive been googling all day.......

toyman

Reaction score
I can't imagine a mod motor having the same CCRM. From the diagnostic port, ground the fuel pump lead (short side of the connector). With the key on the pump should run continually.

OP
OP
A_+

A_+

Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance on everything electrical, I'm new the the sn95 scene. Coming from a line of fox bodies that never gave me one electric problem. I understand your English but do comprehend. I'll keep searching though. Btw, the only visible numbers on this unit are F6SF-12B577-AB

Edit:
After a little bit more investigation , according to this part #, the CCRM on this 1995 GTS is off
a 96 T-Bird. Is that bad?!!!!?!?!?!

OP
OP
A_+

A_+

Reaction score
Thank you! I found those articles before but lost them! I think I can figure it out.

OP
OP
A_+

A_+

Reaction score
I'm not too smart when it comes to electronics and my volt meter isn't so user friendly,. So just to be sure, i pull the ccrm unit to test it with the meter set to ohms? I put the black stick to a ground and the red to whatever pin I'm testing?

the car runs and drives, btw.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.