Cel

gunnybuck

Reaction score
So i have a 95 5.0 and everything runs great outside of a battery draw but whenever i get up in to high rpms if i stomp on it to merge the cel with flash on for .30-1min and i haven’t been able to get a reader on it when it happens to get a code and i’m assuming it’s probably a misfire but a im wondering if anyone else has any ideas what it could be

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
The battery draw is more then likely the mach or premium sound amps. Even if you think they were all pulled out more than likely the one under the radio is still there and hooked up.

How are you trying to pull the codes?

95opal

Reaction score
So i have a 95 5.0 and everything runs great outside of a battery draw but whenever i get up in to high rpms if i stomp on it to merge the cel with flash on for .30-1min and i haven’t been able to get a reader on it when it happens to get a code and i’m assuming it’s probably a misfire but a im wondering if anyone else has any ideas what it could be
Yes more than likely a misfire. Code reader for obd1 to find out actual cylinder. Or go old school and pull the codes with a paper clip.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online