center caps

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I've got my 18 inch bullitts on my Cobra now and I got them from MustangTuning, if you guys have gotten wheels from them you know what the cobra center cap looks like that comes on their wheels. The problem is they dont sell them separately so I cant get the matching set for the front (already had the front rims) what other places do you guys know of that has the center caps I can look for. I prefer to have the Cobra one like I have on my 18's now.

Peter

Reaction score
ebay would be your best bet I tryed looking for cobra caps before for a friend and could only find ones like that on ebay

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
yea I had already checked them out and they didnt have exactly what Im looking for :-[

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
its looking like thats going to be my only option, but I prefered to buy them new

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
NITROUSINJECTED said:
well best of luck to you on your center cap search

ahh you smart ass ::), I took your suggestion and checked the WEB SITE (I have a catalog from 2004 and they only have half a dozen or so in there) of 5.0 Resto and found exactly what im looking for. They have two styles that I like that have the Cobra on them, both are 26 bucks, I'll give them a call monday and order my set. Thanks for the idea ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online