Center console ashtray door

delling3

Reaction score
Yup, haven't been around Mustangs that long, but first I heard of it. I just threw away a complete 94-98 console (black) which I replaced with a New Edge console in for the cupholders. I must have been lucky, because both the one that came in my car, as well as the one I pulled out of a wrecked 3.8L at the pick and pull had no broken mounting tabs either!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
huh interesting like I said mine has never been an issue. Is it just from some super big person that the seat can't contain crushing it or just a crazy smoker that was ripping it open?

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Mines original and works and looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I thought I heard at one point that the center console cup holders were good for little more than dumping them in your or your passengers lap in a moderate corner? I love my ashtray and the cover. I am about to go get that alignment I have been hoping for with the special instructions of do NOT push the eject button. But with 2020 as it is have a field day with the evil button.
VFQ5PwP.jpg

2kKUjZ3.jpg

I have one other little secret about the ashtray that I wish I could share but its security related and none of you are top secret so....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.