For Sale Cervinis 99-04 Cobra R Front Bumper

heffe2001

Reaction score
I've got a new, never mounted, never painted 99-04 Cervinis Cobra R front bumper, fogs included. Was going to use it on my 2000 GT but decided to go with a Roush front to match my seats and dash. Asking 400 OBO, and I can ship via Greyhound (I will ship out of the Charlotte, NC terminal, everybody I've run the numbers on has come out to between 98-111$ shipping). It's currently in Kannopolis, but I'm picking it up and bringing it home to Conover this weekend. I also have the box from my Roush bumper, which it should fit in for shipping purposes. It's a little dirty from sitting, but should clean up perfectly fine. All it needs is a set of bumper brackets installed, bolt it on your car and paint it.

front.jpg

side.jpg

fog.jpg

OP
OP
H

heffe2001

Reaction score
Still have this, and it's currently boxed and ready to ship via Greyhound. Price is OBO..

CobraRGuy

Reaction score
I just realized that this probably won't fit my car as it's a '95. Cervinis does still sell the '94-'98 piece.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
I dont know....i still got the same chit i had 6 years ago...lol.

With how things are going these days, i feel most of us will be searching for used replacement parts soon. What was available at our finger tips a few years ago has took a dramatic change and i think we will be searching old threads for the exact parts we want.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online