For Sale CG Lock Seat Belt Adapters

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've got my old CG Lock adapters for sale - I won't need them anymore as I'm going to be adding in harnesses.

A CG Lock is a device that you can add on to your seat belt to keep tension on it. Most people use them for track day cars - if you don't want to go through the hassle of installed harnesses but you want your stock belt to hold you tight to the seat, this is the thing for you. Here's a link to them at Amazon, and here's a link to the web site which explains more about what they are and how they work: CG Lock

Now, no lies, they aren't going to be as good as a harness; however, they work heaps better than just having a stock belt. They are in pretty good shape, they've been used so they aren't perfect. And there's some surface rust starting on the black bolts. They'll clean up pretty nice though.

Price: SOLD

IMG_3644.jpg

I didn't feel too comfy about the way the lever was attached - it was just pushed on to a pin dowel. So I mixed up some JB Weld and reinforced the lever attachment area. This does *not* affect functionality at all, and I have used these guys at numerous Auto-X's and HPDE events, so I know they work. Here's the reinforcement I did (note: I show only 1 of them, but both are like this):

IMG_3645.jpg

If you have any questions or want to see other pics, just ask! Thanks for looking.

OP
OP
mcglsr2

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[MENTION=12407]SVTstang96[/MENTION] please close this thread - thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online