DSC00040.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

Comments and Criticism always welcome :clap:

The Green GT

Reaction score
Well its no mustang but that paint is awesome .It almost looks like my grandfathers boat.

Plus you would smoke my car.

OP
OP
S

Srt-4 Turbo 7

Reaction score
The Green GT said:
Well its no mustang but that paint is awesome .It almost looks like my grandfathers boat.

Thanks alot man. I have a lot of product on that paint, being a detailer helps :dancing6:

The car dynoed at 305fwhp and 375fwtq on 93 octane with the air to fuel's at 11.5 throught the entire powerband. It is running strong for what it is, but if all goes according to plan it will have a nice Dual Ball Bearing 50trim turbo in it this spring.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nicest Neon I've seen, beautiful color.
Looks really nice. Good work :thumb:

white98stang

Reaction score
no lie dude i love that srt-4 they are getting popular but nice car but no mustang :hitit:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Srt-4 Turbo 7 said:
The Green GT said:

Thanks alot man. I have a lot of product on that paint, being a detailer helps :dancing6:

The car dynoed at 305fwhp and 375fwtq on 93 octane with the air to fuel's at 11.5 throught the entire powerband. It is running strong for what it is, but if all goes according to plan it will have a nice Dual Ball Bearing 50trim turbo in it this spring.

"Its running strong for what it is"? ??? ??? ??? With 305hp and 375tq on that skittle I imagine it does run strong ;D ;D Nice car, very clean and tastefully done :). Ill take your doemstic over a import ANYDAY......call me a ass but I hate :rice:

OP
OP
S

Srt-4 Turbo 7

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Srt-4 Turbo 7 said:
The Green GT said:

"Its running strong for what it is"? ??? ??? ??? With 305hp and 375tq on that skittle I imagine it does run strong ;D ;D Nice car, very clean and tastefully done :). Ill take your doemstic over a import ANYDAY......call me a ass but I hate :rice:

HAHAH thanks man. I say it runs strong for what it is because my previous car was a 1990 300ZXTT with 434rwhp and 482rwtq, so this little neon is a bit down on power compared to my last car. We will see what the skittle does this spring at the track. Every car is different, but people with my hp levels are seeing 110+ MPH traps. If I can get the traction with the BFG Drag Radials mid 12's should not be a problem.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Srt-4 Turbo 7 said:
Snakebit said:
Srt-4 Turbo 7 said:
The Green GT said:

HAHAH thanks man. I say it runs strong for what it is because my previous car was a 1990 300ZXTT with 434rwhp and 482rwtq, so this little neon is a bit down on power compared to my last car. We will see what the skittle does this spring at the track. Every car is different, but people with my hp levels are seeing 110+ MPH traps. If I can get the traction with the BFG Drag Radials mid 12's should not be a problem.

Well
goodluck.gif
hope you get want you want out of it ;)

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Srt-4 Turbo 7 said:
The Green GT said:

+99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

97vertstang

Reaction score
srt 4 are very respected here in so cal, 12s 11s and 10s are the norm around here.theres a couple running 22 lbs of boost and nitrous :eek: while not my cup of tea they are very fast and urs is very nice!!!!!

wht46gt

Reaction score
yeah my other car club is fool of them but they are nice cars
:lol: haha made a joke

snoball

Reaction score
Here in stl srt4s are pretty slow. Fastest one runs 11s and has gotten stomped by some cobras lately. Nice color and car!

whty98

Reaction score
Wow, I guess I'll have to think again when I see a nice Neon pull up. They always get smoked by me but that's in Kansas

S

scarface

Hey man, are you still on the stock turbo, Or did you upgrade to the stage 3? I cant remember from when you introduced yourself?

Ive said it before, I love your car. But Im patial to the Eblue :)

Im scarface on srtforums also..hit me up over there sometime.

OP
OP
S

Srt-4 Turbo 7

Reaction score
scarface said:
Hey man, are you still on the stock turbo, Or did you upgrade to the stage 3? I cant remember from when you introduced yourself?

Ive said it before, I love your car. But Im patial to the Eblue :)

Im scarface on srtforums also..hit me up over there sometime.

Still on STOCK Turbo. The car just has a good tune :dancing6:

Are you also on srt4mation.com? I think I have seen you over there.

BTW I am going with an AGP Dual Ball Bearing 50trim turbo, no stage 3 for me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online