Changing rad in 95 V6

95MustangSally

Reaction score
Hey guys!

So I'm getting ready to get a new rad for the old girl. Been looking at the Mishimoto ones (good for v6 and v8).
Has anyone put one of these in or had one before? Just wondering if you noticed a difference, how instal was, if there's any tips I should know before purchase or install. I've installed rads before, so I know the whole bleeding the system to remove bubbles and such. Just making sure there isn't some critical thing I should know, part I might need, or if they're crap or something haha

Thanks guys!

-Brittany

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Subscribed.
Wondering how much of a benefit it is to upgrade to a good quality one. I'll gone through a couple cheap ones. Don't have any heat issues (other than blower).

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I know there have been some failure stories of the mishimotos cracking, I saw it happen to my neighbors first hand. Either way, the install is a piece of cake.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
There has been a few members that have used those rads. In the begining there was a problem with them cracking but I think the issue have been resolved.
IMO for your stock v6 I'd just go with a stock replacement. It's lasted 15+ years right?

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
My brother put a Mishimoto in his 91 Fox, really excellent quality. Works really well

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online