For Sale CHE Track Attack axle brace for 79-04 Mustang

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im selling my CHE Track Attack brace off of my '03. This piece is not only a brace for the rear axle, but it also has built in provisions for multiple lower control arm mounting locations to adjust the Instant Center. It has beefier shock mounting tabs so coil overs can be used. I put this on with my upper control arm relocation kit and I had too much Instant Center, so I'm selling this and sticking with the upper relocation kit. Ive had this on the car for one summer, maybe 500 miles on it total. I ran these with normal lower control arms and had to use spacers under the springs because I had lowering springs and this will lower the control arm angle resulting in the car sitting lower if you run the rear mounting point lower than stock. You can also run your arms at the stock angle and spring height will be normal. Also since this was on my '03, the hardware for the control arms is 14mm. 79-98 uses 12mm bolts which would need to be bought, or you could drill your control arm rear mounting sleeve and run the larger 14mm bolts for added strength. It includes all hardware, drilling templates and installation instructions. Asking $325 shipped O.B.O. Link to the brace:

http://www.cheperformance.com/collections/79-04-mustang-chassis-suspension-bracing/products/che9d

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Can you bolt all that back up and shoot a pic? I have no idea what it looks like...lol J/J

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter