Cheap place to buy exhaust?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
OK other than American muscle where is the lowest price on exhaust? I'm dead set on the SLP Loud Mouth II's and I'm going to go ahead and get them with in the next two weeks and I was wondering if there are some places that sell it that I'm not aware of and maybe have lower prices. So do you guys know of any ???

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Pretty sure American muscle is the cheapest!

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
its SLP man... ur not gettin much cheaper... belive me... cost a pretty penny for my midpipe and catback lol...

yea man... you will not be disappointed with the LM2s.... i LOVE them.. and would not switch them to anything else no matter what... u have stock mid pipe?

get a new X with high flow cats, or O/R. and itl sound so nice.. all i need is LTs.. and im waiting to buy race pipes and switch them with my cats on my mid pipe whenever i want lol...

DO IT

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Shifty Powers said:
its SLP man... ur not gettin much cheaper... belive me... cost a pretty penny for my midpipe and catback lol...

yea man... you will not be disappointed with the LM2s.... i LOVE them.. and would not switch them to anything else no matter what... u have stock mid pipe?

get a new X with high flow cats, or O/R. and itl sound so nice.. all i need is LTs.. and im waiting to buy race pipes and switch them with my cats on my mid pipe whenever i want lol...

DO IT

I have BBK long tubes and a catted X pipe ( for this damn emissions testing in NC :( ) I have flows now, but have never been happy with them. Im ready to step up the the Loud stuff :D

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Shifty Powers said:

DO IT

I have BBK long tubes and a catted X pipe ( for this damn emissions testing in NC :( ) I have flows now, but have never been happy with them. Im ready to step up the the Loud stuff :D

American Muscle claims they match prices so I'd do a decent amount of searching around before I bought it. And I know mustang forums has a 6% discount from American Muscle too.

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
LM2 if u saw my vid are loud but not like lm1s.. they are deeper and more muscular, and dont drone.. first think i noticed once i put um on...

just stop lookin and get the lm2s on NOW!!! ull be soooo happy you did....

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
So when are we ordering the exhaust?? Huh huh huh when?

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Fets said:
So when are we ordering the exhaust?? Huh huh huh when?

ohhhh hell I dont know :-\ :-\ Im in the middle of trying to close a deal on land for my house right now. I was looking to get it within the next week......but :dunno: :dunno:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Brian, were slacking here buddy, you dont need that land right now, your car needs a new exhaust!

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Fets said:
Brian, were slacking here buddy, you dont need that land right now, your car needs a new exhaust!

I need the land.........to build a garage...........to put my car in..............to put the exhaust on :D :D :D :D

Im trying to keep my cash in hand until I can close on this damn land, im waiting for the zoneing to come back and then we can final the deal. If that works out OK :angel:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Brian, by the time you build a garage, I'll have my TT 04 Cobra!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online