Cheapest Place to buy Saleen/Fakeleen parts????

Turbo306

Reaction score
I need a rear bumper for a 94-98 Saleen... (I have everything else Side skirts, body filler, front bumper, and decals and all of them are OEM)... Is there any recommendations???... Looking to get it cheap?... or does anyone have one laying around??? :banana:

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If your other parts are oem go with oem rear. www.speedworx.com I think is the cheapest and its only a bit off saleens price. I think there was a kit in the classifieds a while back but i doubt he'd want to seperate. Mabye check ebay as well?

FST-HUH

Reaction score
Hey guys I don't know if you knew this but SALEEN CO. changed it's selling policy and now when you buy something from a saleen company direct, they ask you for your V.I.N. just to verfy that you have a real saleen. They did not do this in the past. I was ordering one decal for mine that faded over the years and they asked me for this information. When I asked why, lady answered there is a rise in fake saleens on the market and with asking this info they are trying to keep authenticity of a saleen under control. I am not sure if this is gonna work but that's what they are trying to do now.

BTW: Even though I have a Saleen, I must say that their Customer Service SUCKS big time!

txlen

Reaction score
FST-HUH said:
Hey guys I don't know if you knew this but SALEEN CO. changed it's selling policy and now when you buy something from a saleen company direct, they ask you for your V.I.N. just to verfy that you have a real saleen. They did not do this in the past. I was ordering one decal for mine that faded over the years and they asked me for this information. When I asked why, lady answered there is a rise in fake saleens on the market and with asking this info they are trying to keep authenticity of a saleen under control. I am not sure if this is gonna work but that's what they are trying to do now.

BTW: Even though I have a Saleen, I must say that their Customer Service SUCKS big time!

yep..went down that road with them awhile back...if it's not a real Saleen you won't get the parts from them for it...

badass98svt

Reaction score
Matt, just buy ABC Exclusive's S281 wing. It's fiberglass and fits perfect. It also utilizes all 4 stock bolt locations, unlike Saleen's.

badass98svt

Reaction score
Fits perfect. My spoiler is ABC's S281. I've got a bunch of close-up pics if you want to see.

badass98svt

Reaction score
The prep was minimal, and the fit is PERFECT...

s2815.jpg

s2813.jpg

s2812.jpg

s2814.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertmarshall7752

Members online

No members online now.