Check it out

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Ohh it's insane the prices, lol I'd never spend that in my right mind. I love the look and uniqueness they give off but that's too much for a cosmetic piece that has no real purpose. But I do like the fact that it's unique. Like my carbon fiber svo side skirts which I'm pretty sure are very few if not a one off. Also having a 10th anniversary mystichrome cobra steering wheel is pretty unique, it's not in perfect condition but it's still awesome

I'm with you, having unique parts makes your personal project that much more special.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
I'm with you, having unique parts makes your personal project that much more special.

Cant argue with that!

I love exports on white or black cars! I think the amber section benefits some colors and takes away from other colors.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
knowing me though im "stupid" enough to still spend that. just... after everything else is done. they would be like the toppings on a $150k cake that you see on those crazy food shows

FR500 steering wheel? Check
export tail lights? Check
export mirrors? Check

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Total FFFFUUUUU Moment bruh... They were authentic SVO skirts and I traded a set of used, oem side skirts for them. Lost bout 75$...

OP
OP
Frank.JD.Perez
Reaction score
Total FFFFUUUUU Moment bruh... They were authentic SVO skirts and I traded a set of used, oem side skirts for them. Lost bout 75$...

i wonder if theyre just waiting to be claimed... seeing all these shipping posts makes me glad mine didnt get lost when i got them shipped from oregon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online