check out my new hood pins

94cobra

Reaction score
Got tired of freaking out about my hood flying up so I put some pins on last week ;D

A little nerve racking drilling thru the nice paint on the hood but after a few cold ones it worked out great :thumb:

picture015.jpg

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Retired Staff
Reaction score
I have pins sitting in my roof, debating over putting them on or not...I have heard too many horror stories and feel its prob a good re-enforcement think I might get em on this summer :) Looks great BTW usually not a big fan of them. Is that the 2.5" Cobra R hood?

94cobra

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
I have pins sitting in my roof, debating over putting them on or not...I have heard too many horror stories and feel its prob a good re-enforcement think I might get em on this summer :) Looks great BTW usually not a big fan of them. Is that the 2.5" Cobra R hood?

yea I had mine hanging in the garage for about a year because I wasn't a big fan of them either but decided I didn't want to take any more chances.

Hood is from adc exclusive, RR hood

Downshift

Reaction score
Wow that red really shines that hood is just plain bad ass! Keep it up man.

Z28 This

Reaction score
i have some on mine and love them!!

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

Downshift

Reaction score
Where did you two get those hoods? They are pretty apealing haha. :banana:

Z28 This

Reaction score
yes its about 3-4" tall...i used to have normal cobra r hood on my last mustang and it was ok but this one is wayyyyyyyy better you can order it off http://www.abcexclusive.com/mustangs_home.htm just to to hoods and go to 94-98 style and click on Cobra RR Hood...i didnt get mine off of there but thats one place you can!

94cobra

Reaction score
Z28 This said:
yes its about 3-4" tall...i used to have normal cobra r hood on my last mustang and it was ok but this one is wayyyyyyyy better you can order it off http://www.abcexclusive.com/mustangs_home.htm just to to hoods and go to 94-98 style and click on Cobra RR Hood...i didnt get mine off of there but thats one place you can!

I bought mine from abc exclusive, the fit was good and only had to adjust the hood latch. Overall very happy with the quality!

94cobra

Reaction score
5.0wned said:
Wow that red really shines that hood is just plain bad ass! Keep it up man.

Thanks :thumb: A friend of mine owns a body shop and painted it for me.

94cobra

Reaction score
94cobra: Where / how did you mount your pins? They look like they sit back a little further then mine do.
[/quote]

I mounted them where the stock hood adjusters go. Just pulled them out and drilled a bigger hole for the new pins.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aomustang

Members online