check out my newest mod.

97vertstang

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
2,879
Reaction score
1
before...
91lx025.jpg

after....
shortshifter045.jpg

i got a pro 5.0 shifter, way better than stock and theres no way youll miss a shift. its great, i have to reach over a little but not as bad as i thought. i also got window tint in the back windows 5%, and the black mustang decals. trying to fix it a little by little, well tell me what u guys think :thumb:
shortshifter053.jpg
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
do any of you genuies notice any thing else?

how about the change in CD player :)
 
S

scarface

Guest
I did notice that...I was going to say holy old model kenwood batman, but I didnt want to be a dick.
 

TxCobrA98

Legend
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
7,976
Reaction score
5
scarface said:
I did notice that...I was going to say holy old model kenwood batman, but I didnt want to be a dick.

if im not mistaken, you just came out and said that......... dick.



:p
 
S

scarface

Guest
TxCobrA98 said:
scarface said:
I did notice that...I was going to say holy old model kenwood batman, but I didnt want to be a dick.

if im not mistaken, you just came out and said that......... dick.



:p
Oh Dang! Sorry dude, Im just a dick.
 

97vertstang

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
2,879
Reaction score
1
scarface said:
I did notice that...I was going to say holy old model kenwood batman, but I didnt want to be a dick.
actually i dont mind ;D , im not a big stereo fan and i been looking for the stock stereo for a while but havent found one.(not a good one at least). the old POS shit alpine didnt read cds right so my friend with the cobra gave the kenwood that we found in his garage ;D .
 

97vertstang

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
2,879
Reaction score
1
Snakebit said:
do any of you genuies notice any thing else?

how about the change in CD player :)
oh and i knew someone was gonna spot that. i didnt think about mentioning it since thats just a temporary cd player.
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
5.HOE said:
Snakebit said:
do any of you genuies notice any thing else?

how about the change in CD player :)
oh and i knew someone was gonna spot that. i didnt think about mentioning it since thats just a temporary cd player.

what you got in there now?
 

97vertstang

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
2,879
Reaction score
1
Snakebit said:
5.HOE said:
Snakebit said:
do any of you genuies notice any thing else?

how about the change in CD player :)
oh and i knew someone was gonna spot that. i didnt think about mentioning it since thats just a temporary cd player.

what you got in there now?
the POS kenwood, im trying to find a good stock stereo.
 

94pacecar435

Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
244
Reaction score
0
POS kenwood :mad: i want it back j/k. i had that radio laying around for years, then we installed it on his dads old ford and now its in his 5.slow j/k bro. yeah, that thing is old. but it was free :dancing6: .
 

95KBGT

Legend
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
0
i had an old school pioneer cd deck in my old fox, i loved that thing, never skipped, never had a problem with it.
 

97vertstang

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
2,879
Reaction score
1
94pacecar435 said:
POS kenwood :mad: i want it back j/k. i had that radio laying around for years, then we installed it on his dads old ford and now its in his 5.slow j/k bro. yeah, that thing is old. but it was free :dancing6: .
u should upgrade to an avicn2 and give me the eclipse u got, balla 8)
 

97vertstang

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
2,879
Reaction score
1
95KBGT said:
i had an old school pioneer cd deck in my old fox, i loved that thing, never skipped, never had a problem with it.
the alpine i have in the first pic sucked balls. it didnt want to play cds for shit. i dont take care of cds so all my cds are scratched. the kenwood plays them, so i cant complain. if i cant find a good stock one ,maybe, ill look into a headunit that will hook up to an ipod. yet again with that money i can buy a mod that wiill actually make this car move. so :dunno:
BTW, 3rd day with my pro 5.0 and i cant believe i had a stock shifter for that long. after u buy an aftermarket shifter ull know why the stock shifter sucks so much. i never really missed shift with the stock shifter, but i love the security of the pro 5.0 and the " click" . u know where the gears are. now i really need gears in this car !!!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
74,876
Messages
1,452,441
Members
13,561
Latest member
ffpletch

Members online

Top