check out my newest mod.

97vertstang

Reaction score
before...
91lx025.jpg

after....
shortshifter045.jpg

i got a pro 5.0 shifter, way better than stock and theres no way youll miss a shift. its great, i have to reach over a little but not as bad as i thought. i also got window tint in the back windows 5%, and the black mustang decals. trying to fix it a little by little, well tell me what u guys think :thumb:
shortshifter053.jpg

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
do any of you genuies notice any thing else?

how about the change in CD player :)

S

scarface

I did notice that...I was going to say holy old model kenwood batman, but I didnt want to be a dick.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
I did notice that...I was going to say holy old model kenwood batman, but I didnt want to be a dick.

if im not mistaken, you just came out and said that......... dick.

:p

S

scarface

TxCobrA98 said:
scarface said:

if im not mistaken, you just came out and said that......... dick.

:p
Oh Dang! Sorry dude, Im just a dick.

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
scarface said:
actually i dont mind ;D , im not a big stereo fan and i been looking for the stock stereo for a while but havent found one.(not a good one at least). the old POS shit alpine didnt read cds right so my friend with the cobra gave the kenwood that we found in his garage ;D .

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
Snakebit said:

oh and i knew someone was gonna spot that. i didnt think about mentioning it since thats just a temporary cd player.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
5.HOE said:
Snakebit said:

oh and i knew someone was gonna spot that. i didnt think about mentioning it since thats just a temporary cd player.

what you got in there now?

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
5.HOE said:
Snakebit said:

what you got in there now?
the POS kenwood, im trying to find a good stock stereo.

94pacecar435

Reaction score
POS kenwood :mad: i want it back j/k. i had that radio laying around for years, then we installed it on his dads old ford and now its in his 5.slow j/k bro. yeah, that thing is old. but it was free :dancing6: .

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
i had an old school pioneer cd deck in my old fox, i loved that thing, never skipped, never had a problem with it.

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
94pacecar435 said:
POS kenwood :mad: i want it back j/k. i had that radio laying around for years, then we installed it on his dads old ford and now its in his 5.slow j/k bro. yeah, that thing is old. but it was free :dancing6: .
u should upgrade to an avicn2 and give me the eclipse u got, balla 8)

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
95KBGT said:
i had an old school pioneer cd deck in my old fox, i loved that thing, never skipped, never had a problem with it.
the alpine i have in the first pic sucked balls. it didnt want to play cds for shit. i dont take care of cds so all my cds are scratched. the kenwood plays them, so i cant complain. if i cant find a good stock one ,maybe, ill look into a headunit that will hook up to an ipod. yet again with that money i can buy a mod that wiill actually make this car move. so :dunno:
BTW, 3rd day with my pro 5.0 and i cant believe i had a stock shifter for that long. after u buy an aftermarket shifter ull know why the stock shifter sucks so much. i never really missed shift with the stock shifter, but i love the security of the pro 5.0 and the " click" . u know where the gears are. now i really need gears in this car !!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online