chevy on ford hate crimes at work i should have set it on fire

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
When I was in high school some seniors tied a dead chicken on a rope to the ball on the back of my truck and hid it on top of the rear end so I wouldn't see it.....I became the guy who drug a dead chicken 2 miles down Main Street..

Slipperman

Reaction score
Ok, he's a little close, but on the passenger side right?
Maybe he figured you could easily pull away and not door ding his truck or vise versa in the process.
I'm just saying perhaps he wasn't being a dick, but parked with the "cool" rides accordingly.

lutter94

Reaction score
When I was in high school some seniors tied a dead chicken on a rope to the ball on the back of my truck and hid it on top of the rear end so I wouldn't see it.....I became the guy who drug a dead chicken 2 miles down Main Street..

Same thing happened in kimball, but it was a dead deer. And it got transferred to a half a doz different vehicles......

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Great story ttocs I seriously never want to kiss you off

well that would make two of us then :laughing4:

If you want to have some innocent fun with him tape some balloons under his back tires. When he takes off he should hear them pop and of course stop to inspect what is probably nothing. Its a good fun scare and with those big wide tires is just begging for it.

ProKiller

Reaction score
when i worked at a hardware store, my car got completely shrink wrapped. another one was when i was snow plowing the parking lot with a bobcat i completely buried a guys car. he spent 2 hours digging it out. another time we were putting in new concrete parking spot stopper things. i surrounded a car so they couldn't get out of the parking spot. for a while we were messing around with supper 77 spray adhesive. it escalated to a guy's door handles being sprayed with them so everytime he go in his car he had got sticky hands.

realistically the moral of the story is don't start car pranks because they tend to escalate quickly.

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
Man i have zip ties and valve stem removers in my car just to **** with assholes.....my friend called me crying asking what i did to his new truck ...... zip ties on teh drive shaft is one of my favorite pranks......

lutter94

Reaction score
[video=youtube;FcriIBOySRY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcriIBOySRY[/video]

I've made a few trailer plug horns before. Wire it to a turn signal brake wire, horn goes off with the brakes. Pretty comical, and doesn't hurt the vehicle. Just used some welding wire to tuck the horn up in the bumper.......This isn't my video, but definitely gets the point across......lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online