Chick Friend Got a SN95...Wheel Choices...

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So this chick friend of mine (Really Cool) Got a SN95 a week or so ago. Its a 98' V6 in Rio Red with Black Interior with grey cloth seat. Car is damn clean, almost as clean as mine interior wise.

well since the car is her Daily Driver V6 Girls car i thought i would help her clean it up a bit, So i lowered the wipers, its gonna get tint and a shorty Short looking Black antenna...but it need some wheels.

Since its staying at stock ride height and is a V6 i dont think it need some crazy wheel, something OEM ford and Clean...I thought about Bullitts.

I found these on Craigs list

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/286969598.html

She kinda wants her options and i dont think there need to be alot of money spend on a V6...so what kinda wheel do you guys think would look good. She is willing to buy need rims and tires

Peter

Reaction score
lowered the wipers eh

bullits are nice and there are lots of replicas on ebay ect

I would suggest 03 cobras, but then it looks like your twin. 04 gt aka 99 cobra rims are pretty nice too

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
bullitts wouldn't look to bad.. id say some 03 cobras too.. pics of the girl? she cute? lets see pics of her stang too.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The is is ok looking....nothing really HOT, just your average chick..... she wants help with her car and since its a V6 is IS NOT being lowered i thought it needed something simple and clean and 8 inches wide to keep down on cost because its DD

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
The is is ok looking....nothing really HOT, just your average chick..... she wants help with her car and since its a V6 is IS NOT being lowered i thought it needed something simple and clean and 8 inches wide to keep down on cost because its DD

Good God I could not read or figure out what you were trying to say. Are you :drunk:

Anyways I'd just get some cheap 17" bullits

TheBab

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of bullits..

I say 03 Cobras... :dunno: O0

I'm not biased at all though. :-X

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i dont normally like bullitts either.. id say 03 cobras over everything.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
well, i was gonna say 03' cobras but i dot wanna have another SN95 rolling around with 03' Cobra...i am the only one and kinda wanna keep it that way

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
well, i was gonna say 03' cobras but i dot wanna have another SN95 rolling around with 03' Cobra...i am the only one and kinda wanna keep it that way

Selfish bastard :slap:

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Stopsign32v said:
SRT Handz said:

Selfish bastard :slap:

not really, i bought an SN95 because not that many people have them in so cal...they have new edge...and the other guy that has one has cobra Rs so i really like being the only one with, 03'

plus the V6 DOES NOT need 9 inch wide wheels

Doc_G

Reaction score
ok so why not get the 2k cobra rims they are different enough to not look like yours and they are nice in chrome plus 17" rims and tires arent too expensive.

barring that I'd say get the 17" gt's that came on the 97's or 98's (I dont remember which year)

they are big enough to look nice are ford factory oem and again 17" tires arent gonna kill her in cost.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i have almost convinced her to buy those Bullitts for ale on craigs list...i offered the guy $400 for the wheels and tires

ANG

Reaction score
i dont like the bullits on early sn's but thats just me imo......94-98 cobras, 97 GTs, or saleens lol, for decent sized and not over priced

why don't she sign up on the forums or look for wheels herself, if she's smart, she shouldn't need help from any man, esp. on things like wheels :ass3: :bunny3: heheheheeeeeee

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online