Chin spoiler ; easy fit or not ?

el docum

Reaction score
Hello,

I just receive my Chin Spoiler, it's the same you saw on Mach 1 2003-2004.

I'm just not sure it will fit, maybe someone has already installed one on a SN95 ?

Thank's

F.

Suspect

Reaction score
prolly easier if u had a person helping. what i did was tape it on how i wanted it then drilled my holes. the spoiler has the holes where u need to drill. then just use those pieces they gave u to pin it to ur bumper. done. 8)

Anrev

Reaction score
Im going to be test fitting and temp installing mine on a new bumper I have this weekend before it goes to paint. Ill take pics.

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Mustang tuning had a good picture. From what I saw in person though, they are slightly narrower than stock bumper, so you will not have it line up all the way across.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
once i get mine should i leave it black or paint it to the color of my car?
ive seen a couple painted and they look clean. what yall think?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
nothing too it, just let it sit out in the sun so it will be flexable when you go to install it. One point is those plastic screws they send with the kit sucks, I used a few regular small nuts and bolts on mine with those crappy screws so I have a good tight fit on mine. You cant see any of them so its a clean install.

Anrev

Reaction score
Leave it black and for gods sake make sure its flush with the front edge of the bumper. Like this.

mustangtuning_1941_175137312

Not like this.

viewsingle.php

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
its pretty easy..just tape it and drill through the holes...I reccomend using some other clips..the ones they give you do suck

Anrev

Reaction score
You would probably have to notch them a little to go around the light holes and still look good. But if done right it would look :khobra:

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Suspect said:
like this too... O0
000_0495.jpg

I still luv your car man,side pipes,black on black,with the chin spoiler :pimp2:. I remember back when you did yours and put pics up on the corral,...I went out next week to buy mine because I luved it so much. :drunk:

Suspect

Reaction score
thxs fets! :)

i see kenne bell in ur sig thats all i need to know. ;) ;D

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Suspect said:
thxs fets! :)

i see kenne bell in ur sig thats all i need to know. ;) ;D

lol...I think that you got us messed up ;D..... Hey just curious,but have you done anything under the hood? Got any pics.....I'll show you mine if you show me yours......wait,that didn't sound right. :rollinglaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online