Chin spoiler or no?

ylw95gts

Reaction score
My god that's expensive!! :eek: I paid half of that when I bought mine.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Here is a picture with mine and the chin spoiler, i ordered mine from stangmods as well. I personally love it, should come from the factory like that. I now have a carbonware 3 inch cowl hood on the car and it makes it stand out even better. I'll post up some pics of my new hood tomorrow.

car.jpg

BullitSN95

Reaction score
I did something a lil different.. I got a stock replacement off a 03 Mach1.. It doesnt follow the bumper of our cars all the way around but I think I like the custom look of it.. Deff best 80$ i spent.. Once its dropped OMG its gonna be Sexy hah
Stangnew009.jpg

See how its different?

Stnag004.jpg

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
97stanger said:
Here is a picture with mine and the chin spoiler, i ordered mine from stangmods as well. I personally love it, should come from the factory like that. I now have a carbonware 3 inch cowl hood on the car and it makes it stand out even better. I'll post up some pics of my new hood tomorrow.

car.jpg

oOOooOoOOo new pics...I love laser red. Stang looks awesome man and I agree the chin spoiler looks great on there, I love the rims too. What % tint is that?

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
97stanger said:

car.jpg
so this is the one thats suppose to go on our cars?

BullitSN95

Reaction score
it looks off on the side like mine.. I think he got a stock replacement for a 03 mach1.. fitment isent perfect but it looks good still.. They make a chin spoiler for our cars but when i was interested in getting one this spring the site that makes them emails me saying they will not have some till late july. I was not gonna wait all spring and 1/2 summer to get one.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
97stang

bullet

your cars look pretty sweet.
the chin spoiler makes it look much better.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
97stanger said:

car.jpg

that is a good looking car :)

Demolisher

Reaction score
good lookin but slow :nonono:

bahhahahahaha nah very good lookin cars guys keep it up thats y i chose a sn95

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
BullitSN95 said:
I did something a lil different.. I got a stock replacement off a 03 Mach1.. It doesnt follow the bumper of our cars all the way around but I think I like the custom look of it.. Deff best 80$ i spent.. Once its dropped OMG its gonna be Sexy hah
Stangnew009.jpg

See how its different?

Stnag004.jpg
Its the same chin spoiler bro

94twinscrew

Reaction score
I like mine,I just cant wait to see what it really looks like once it's dropped :bunny3:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online

No members online now.