Chin spoiler?

Ahgrafx

Reaction score
On my 94 cobra is the stock piece of plastic below the bumper called a chin spoiler? Mine was hanging on one side broken on the other. I looked on lmr and the don't have any replacements will I have to find one in the junkyard?
953c20e7fd0f3f54c6132693f6f3c970.jpg

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Jakespeeds

Reaction score
I go through 2 of those a year. You just not using the correct name for it. Take a look here:

https://lmr.com/item/LRS-8349C/94-04-Ford-Mustang-Radiator-Air-Deflector

Also get enough push in quick snap plugs for holding it in. There is also a special tool that makes those easy to remove you will find helpful in a number of places on the car. You can find that tool on ebay and other places.

Jake

OP
OP
A

Ahgrafx

Reaction score
I go through 2 of those a year. You just not using the correct name for it. Take a look here:

https://lmr.com/item/LRS-8349C/94-04-Ford-Mustang-Radiator-Air-Deflector

Also get enough push in quick snap plugs for holding it in. There is also a special tool that makes those easy to remove you will find helpful in a number of places on the car. You can find that tool on ebay and other places.

Jake
Thanks guys I found it, yes they totally broke when I took it off. Is it the same tool you use for door panels?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I didn't even look at the price I just saw the pic and wanted to help. I have had the style with the squeezable handles for over 25 yrs since I was installing 12v professionally and I can't tell you how many other times they have been handy from popping the stock rubber exhaust hangers off to as they were designed for popping panels. I bet shipping is a killer or something on that link.

OP
OP
A

Ahgrafx

Reaction score
I didn't even look at the price I just saw the pic and wanted to help. I have had the style with the squeezable handles for over 25 yrs since I was installing 12v professionally and I can't tell you how many other times they have been handy from popping the stock rubber exhaust hangers off to as they were designed for popping panels. I bet shipping is a killer or something on that link.
That's what I thought but it said a dollar for shipping, kinda crazy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online