Chroming calipers!

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Has anybody ever heard of chroming your brake calipers? I think it would look pretty kickass along with some chrome rims. I'm just considering some options to dress them up because i'll be going with a new wheel combo soon.

ylw95gts

Reaction score
I don't think they would dissipate the heat as well being chromed. You could always have them powdercoated in a chrome finish :naughty:

OP
OP
F

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
That'll work! ;D

Well i was just considering the options on a caliper dress up, i think chroming them or a powdercoated "chrome finish" would look AWESOME with, say, some chrome saleens or 18" cobras, +1 blingy factor. :boink:

Ah but any other finish of a wheel i'll be going with a red powdercoat, i think that'll look great since my stang is black, thats always a winar. :thumb:

But all other things aside, has anyone seen or heard of that before? Chrome finish calipers? I know i havent.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
ive never heard of it.. im planning on gettin my calipers powdercoated red soon too.. what about maybe getting the "COBRA" letters on the calipers chromed? i think i may do that once i get around to powdercoating them. I may wait till i need new rotors to do it. Itll probably be a while. (i agree with the red and black combo)

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I think chrome calipers would take away from a chrome wheel....now if you had black wheels, chrome calipers might looks sweet.

I'm not a fan of colored calipers...so I just painted mine black so they look clean :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online