clay bar?

Juztang

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
Hey Juztang,
how do i go about getting a 10% discount when i order? I need to order a few things. Also do you carry the LC pads for the PC 7424?

I have members Paypal me directly since my website doesn't accept discount codes. If you don't have a Paypal account give me a list of what your want to order and I can throw in something for free that will equal the 10% discount. Just let me know.

Yes I do carry the LC pads. They are located on the Porter Cable section of my website.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Juztang said:
DropTopPony said:
Hey Juztang,
how do i go about getting a 10% discount when i order? I need to order a few things. Also do you carry the LC pads for the PC 7424?

I have members Paypal me directly since my website doesn't accept discount codes. If you don't have a Paypal account give me a list of what your want to order and I can throw in something for free that will equal the 10% discount. Just let me know.

Yes I do carry the LC pads. They are located on the Porter Cable section of my website.

I do have Paypal, let me put together a list of things i need and i'll PM to you with my Paypal address and you can send me a payment request.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online