Clean car! 3 Inch X on, Tips tilted more, and new badge! **Mystic Warning* ;-)

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments everyone!! Fets.. i love when you come into a thread.. it's the funniest shit.. you leave the best comments! :D

They're 3.5 inch, 18 inch long tips.. not sure what brand they are since the whole exhaust was custom.. my exhaust guy ordered them for me.. i'm not partial to anyone company when it comes to exhaust.. except for SLP and flowmaster 1 chambers... make mustangs sound like camaros :puke:

As soon as i sort out the whole suspension issue im having, i'm upgrading to 22 inch long, 3.5 diameter tips angled pretty much the same way

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Re: Clean car! 3 Inch X on, Tips tilted more, and new badge! **Mystic Warning* ;

Quick96Mystic said:
Thanks for the compliments everyone!! Fets.. i love when you come into a thread.. it's the funniest shit.. you leave the best comments! :D

They're 3.5 inch, 18 inch long tips.. not sure what brand they are since the whole exhaust was custom.. my exhaust guy ordered them for me.. i'm not partial to anyone company when it comes to exhaust.. except for SLP and flowmaster 1 chambers... make mustangs sound like camaros :puke:

As soon as i sort out the whole suspension issue im having, i'm upgrading to 22 inch long, 3.5 diameter tips angled pretty much the same way

I was going to leave a nice comment until you said that completely untrue statement about SLP. :rant: Have you ever heard SLP on a stock/catted midpipe in person?

:hammer:

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
lol it's just my opinion man.. i dont see anything wrong with that

There's a kid with an 05 GT a few blocks down from my house with an o/r x-pipe and SLP catback.. sounds like a camaro.. machine gun shooting at a tin can effect

And no i havent heard it on a stock midpipe car

wait a minute.. who the hell has a stock midpipe these days??

The Green GT

Reaction score
Re: Clean car! 3 Inch X on, Tips tilted more, and new badge! **Mystic Warning* ;

How long are those tips? I am gonna do mine like that soon.

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
You want the tips? i'll see what i can do when my exhaust guy cuts them off O0

JonBeast said:
Lemme get those 18s when you are done with them :naughty:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score

Quick96Mystic said:
lol it's just my opinion man.. i dont see anything wrong with that

There's a kid with an 05 GT a few blocks down from my house with an o/r x-pipe and SLP catback.. sounds like a camaro.. machine gun shooting at a tin can effect

And no i havent heard it on a stock midpipe car

wait a minute.. who the hell has a stock midpipe these days??

I've got a stock midpipe. :-[

And yeah, I agree that SLP with an OffRoad Middie sounds like hell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online