cleaned the engine up - pics! + randoms

TxCobrA98

Legend
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
7,976
Reaction score
5
hey guys, ummm well i changed the fuel filter finally and i decided to buy some of that engine degreaser/cleaner.. heres the after math of that stuff. worked pretty good. this was like 2 weeks ago. i had to take the pics with water still cause the sun was going down.. (i kno the cars dirty lol)

oh and the new MSD wires! and you can kinda see the shortened antenna but not very good. i took pics of it but i can't find them on my camera, i must have deleted them.. ill take more pics tomorrow and i swear ill get them up this time! ^-^


P1010202.jpg


P1010201.jpg


P1010200.jpg


P1010199.jpg


P1010198.jpg


P1010196.jpg


P1010195.jpg


P1010194.jpg


P1010203.jpg


P1010206.jpg
 

Red96GT

Legend
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
5,374
Reaction score
0
nice, now buy some engine dressing, wash, polish, and wax your car,and your kick A ride will reveal its full potential :dancing6:
 

TxCobrA98

Legend
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
7,976
Reaction score
5
Red96GT said:
nice, now buy some engine dressing, wash, polish, and wax your car,and your kick A ride will reveal its full potential :dancing6:

plans for that are when i have a reallly good weekend to do it on.. its been rainy every weekend for like the past few months.. or rain was expected.
 

Red96GT

Legend
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
5,374
Reaction score
0
TxCobrA98 said:
Red96GT said:
nice, now buy some engine dressing, wash, polish, and wax your car,and your kick A ride will reveal its full potential :dancing6:

plans for that are when i have a reallly good weekend to do it on.. its been rainy every weekend for like the past few months.. or rain was expected.

I'm pretty anal about my car being clean. (ok that sounded really gay)

If I were you, I'd have my sisters stuff thrown out and have your car sitting in the car with a heater on it keeping the room plus or minus 2 degrees from 72 F. This will ensure the cars integrity will be sustained throughout rain, hail, wind, snow (not that you get any in Texas anyway).


/End Rant :hammer:
 
L

LR98Snake

Guest
I picked up some MSD 8.5 wires for mine and I haven't had any problem with them. what's your opinion. BTW engine is lookin' good
 

FIVELITERS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2006
Messages
2,817
Reaction score
0
Looks awesome man, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i need to clean my engine bay badly, i mean its not THAT dirty but alot of stuff is corroding and stuff cause she sat for SO LONG and there wasnt anything i could do about it. Its getting real bad though, even my throttle spring had a nice rust color to it. :(

I might just take it to a detailer so he an clean the shit out of it and make it look new so i can just be on the upkeep from that point. ;D
 

95KBGT

Legend
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
0
Snakebit said:
your car is kind of dirty in that pic of it ;D ;D it needs a bath
you think his is bad? you should see mine, have not washed it in 3 weeks, and its snowed, rained etc here
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
95KBGT said:
Snakebit said:
your car is kind of dirty in that pic of it ;D ;D it needs a bath
you think his is bad? you should see mine, have not washed it in 3 weeks, and its snowed, rained etc here

you guys still got the white stuff there?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
74,878
Messages
1,452,507
Members
13,567
Latest member
Mustangequiped

Members online

Top