Clear Cornors

spdracer

Reaction score
hey im in the market for some clear cornors for my white 97 gt.. any suggestions on which ones to get? when i go on ebay i cant tell the difference between the 8$ ones and the 30$ ones... any help and or pics would be greatly appriciated!!

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
yeah i found some on texasmustang where there only 34.95 i think and its the ultra clear corners. im not sure which i need to match my stock cobra headlights though. ultra clear or just clear?

OP
OP
S

spdracer

Reaction score
sooo some thing like these would match my stock head lights??
LC_FM94E_YD_BE1.jpg
they are like 4.99+16.99 shipping.

GreenPony95

Reaction score
dude i bought my car n it came wit those ones, the ebay ones get the water in so easy i went n got them takin out n cleaned then put back in and a week later waters in again. spend the extra cash man or itll be a headache

97WhitePony

Reaction score
GreenPony95 said:
dude i bought my car n it came wit those ones, the ebay ones get the water in so easy i went n got them takin out n cleaned then put back in and a week later waters in again. spend the extra cash man or itll be a headache

Exactly, id say around 30 bucks and youll have a decent set. Mine are just clear (not crystal) so you see no bulb, just the light when its on... much better than crystal IMO

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If you get diamond clears, get the headlights too.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
how do you guys take the headlights out? i havent really had the time to look at them closely. i want to clean the inside of the housing because its getting a little oxidation inside and it looks terrible.. ill probably get the ultra clears and see how they look, then if they dont match, ill get some new headlights too. sorry, i wasnt tryin to steal your post spdracer, i think we both got our questions answered. :)

OP
OP
S

spdracer

Reaction score
nope, but i figured out on ebay which ones to get that will match the lights i have. or maybe i'll just get all new lights.... damiit always end up buying more lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81