Club Of Flowmasters are too quiet.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
If you want ungodly loud, you should have heard Davids Cobra when he bought it. HAHA. Most people think my car is too loud, and I sometimes agree. I can set off car alarms if I want. That is imo too loud.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
If you want ungodly loud, you should have heard Davids Cobra when he bought it. HAHA. Most people think my car is too loud, and I sometimes agree. I can set off car alarms if I want. That is imo too loud.
but set off car alarms with my flowcrappers, that would mean that this thread is null and void. :dunno:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
if flowmasters are too quiet, yet my flowmasters set off car alarms all teh time, and you say "I can set off car alarms if I want. That is imo too loud."

then that would mean that flowmasters aren't quiet, or your opinion is a lie....so which one is it. ???

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Well actually the OP said that he heard Flowmasters on an 03 Cobra and they were"ungodly loud." And I infact never said they were not loud, I just stated that my car sets off car alarms rather easily, and in my opinion that is a little too loud. Not for anybody, but for me, since I live in such a small town having a loud car makes you a pretty easy target. Once again, never said Flowmasters were quiet, or that I did not enjoy the decidedly obnoxious tone emitting from the holes in the back of my own car.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Well actually the OP said that he heard Flowmasters on an 03 Cobra and they were"ungodly loud." And I infact never said they were not loud, I just stated that my car sets off car alarms rather easily, and in my opinion that is a little too loud. Not for anybody, but for me, since I live in such a small town having a loud car makes you a pretty easy target. Once again, never said Flowmasters were quiet, or that I did not enjoy the decidedly obnoxious tone emitting from the holes in the back of my own car.
*looks for chill pill smiley* ;)

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Im chill, just clearing things up because I feel as if you might have been confused.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
WyoTechMSA said:
if flowmasters are too quiet, yet my flowmasters set off car alarms all teh time, and you say "I can set off car alarms if I want. That is imo too loud."

then that would mean that flowmasters aren't quiet, or your opinion is a lie....so which one is it. ???

Oh well i guess its different when you had a louder muffler in the past. I mean if you like the flowmasters and there just right for you than more power to you. Yes, flows are loud enough to set off alarms, but compared to MACs.. these things are quiet ;D

Lets compare (if this thread was really about a club) "halo hater thread" Not everyone think halo's are ugly (like the thread Handz started) so it must be a invalid point/thread. I mean Truuble has halo/projectors and blown97stanger and i would guess they like halo's soooo.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Im chill, just clearing things up because I feel as if you might have been confused.
i was making a joke, clearly it went over a few people's heads or something... :dunno:

Bluextc

Reaction score
I thought my car was loud with on o/r h and flows until today. Two other stangs made my car sound stock. :(
I want to set off some car alarms!

ripper

Reaction score
Im cutting the macs off and running straight pipes from my prochamber back. :boink: Silly friggin loud. Too loud? There is no such an animal. I set off the car alarms now. Ill be setting them off in Fl when im done. :bunny3:

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Stevo said:
Im cutting the macs off and running straight pipes from my prochamber back. :boink: Silly friggin loud. Too loud? There is no such an animal. I set off the car alarms now. Ill be setting them off in Fl when im done. :bunny3:

rofl, no, dont that do that. If you want a new sound than try spintechs!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or just get LM1 if you want the straight pipe now..

but i know your joking around O0

S

scarface

WyoTechMSA said:
yep, my ears still hurt!

94yellowgt

Reaction score
Off-road x-pipe, original 40's with dumps. I set off car alarms at idle :pimp: :pimp2:

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
94yellowgt said:
Off-road x-pipe, original 40's with dumps. I set off car alarms at idle :pimp: :pimp2:

not to mention that cam and supercharger helping make the car alot louder :bunny3:
Freakking 500 hp car.. you could prob set off alarms while rolling by a car in neutral.

94yellowgt

Reaction score
Twista said:
94yellowgt said:

not to mention that cam and supercharger helping make the car alot louder :bunny3:
Freakking 500 hp car.. you could prob set off alarms while rolling by a car in neutral.

Oh yea! I forgot about that other stuff :hammer:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online