For Sale Cobra and GT parts for sale

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
I've accumulated some parts over the last few months and i should probably get rid of them before my "new to me" house starts to become a mustang graveyard.... Anyhow all items up for sale - give me an offer if you dont like the asking price. I would like the items picked up locally (44313- Akron, OH) and am willing to meet for the right price/trade. These parts are good for the right buyer but my descriptions are pretty blunt, I don't want anyone to think I would sell them a part without knowing all the details.

I am looking for parts for trade including:
-96-98 aftermarket H pipe
-94-98 shocks and struts
-96-98 headers
-96-98 tubular k member/ a-arms
-performance stuff

Up for sale:
-96-98 OEM Cobra hood, was in an accident and I repaired the 1 crack near the drivers side hood vent with fiberglass filler- also the hood vents needed some repair but are now structurally sound with some fiberglass and sanding. Not perfect but a definitely can be with some work $200.

-94-95 OEM Cobra trunk lid and spoiler (with the third brake light). Dark blue paint is not great, as the clear coat is peeling, and there are a few spots of minor surface rust that the spoiler covers up on the deck lid $50

-94-98 Gt/V6 OEM front and rear bumpers, black. The paint is pretty lousy, the front paint has some cracks and the rear was done in rustoleum by me. Structurally the bumpers are decent, the front has held it's shape and the rear has some sagging around the license plate indent. $30 for both picked up.

-94-98 Mach 1 style chin spoiler. The finish is more of a flat looking material. I have hit a few curbs with this and there are scratches in it, however it still looks good on a GT/V6 bumper. Bought from AM a few years ago. $30.

-94-98 OEM Coupe side window glass (front doors and rear quarters). $free picked up

If you have any questions PM me or send an email to [email protected] for a quicker response

OP
OP
B

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer man, but fortunately the previous owner of my car left the JLT cold air intake on mine.

Fog lights- sold

OP
OP
B

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Bump.... Still have trunk/cobra hood, trunk/ wing and bumpers. Prices adjusted according to demand.

damon81nola

Reaction score
Interested in the front bumper and chin spoiler if you have it but can it be shipped? 70126 let me know

OP
OP
B

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Interested in the front bumper and chin spoiler if you have it but can it be shipped? 70126 let me know

I still have both, I don't think the bumper would be worth near it's shipping cost. I can check and see if I can fold up the chin spoiler into a reasonable size box, for some reason I think it was folded when shipped to me and there wasn't any damage.

damon81nola

Reaction score
I still have both, I don't think the bumper would be worth near it's shipping cost. I can check and see if I can fold up the chin spoiler into a reasonable size box, for some reason I think it was folded when shipped to me and there wasn't any damage.

What exactly is the shipping cost for the bumper? I know it's not the weight that's the issue, mostly the shape and size.

OP
OP
B

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
What exactly is the shipping cost for the bumper? I know it's not the weight that's the issue, mostly the shape and size.

I went on UPS and typed in the rough dimensions of the bumper (I don't have a box that big) but it's not a very good deal for a bumper with lousy cracked paint. Sorry man

damon81nola

Reaction score
Holy smokes!!! I've shipped things that were big and funny shaped and that price is amazing! I get what you're saying there

OP
OP
B

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Greyhound would be worth it if the bumper was in great shape with good paint but this ones seen much better days lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online