Cobra and Saleen Bumper Covers

ram360

Reaction score
I have some spare bumper covers lying around and they need to go. First is the cobra front bumper off my 94 cobra. It still has the orig factory black paint on it. It has the typical wear rock chips, and at one point had a plate on front so there are holes from that. It's presentable and good for a driver but not show car material by any means. Not cracked or torn. It's OEM not a repo. Located in PA zip 18702. I can ship via greyhound pkg express for $35 to lower 48. Paypal ok
IMAG0014-1.jpg

$200

I also have another aftermarket Saleen for bumper for 94-98. I am not sure who makes it. It is NEW. Never been painted or mounted. It's urethane.

IMG_4629.jpg

IMG_2289.jpg

$200

J.Cagle

Reaction score
I have never shipped anything greyhound and don't think I have a greyhound place anywhere close to me here in kansas. 67341 is my zip.

J.Cagle

Reaction score
Your inbox is full, here's what I tried sending. PM me back when you get a chance....
What's the best deal you could cut me on the front bumper? Also, do you know what all is involved in putting a cobra bumper on a gt? Also, you had that black parts car you were parting a while back. You don't have a driver side fender left do you? Thanks, Jared

OP
OP
R

ram360

Reaction score
Your inbox is full, here's what I tried sending. PM me back when you get a chance....
What's the best deal you could cut me on the front bumper? Also, do you know what all is involved in putting a cobra bumper on a gt? Also, you had that black parts car you were parting a while back. You don't have a driver side fender left do you? Thanks, Jared

It's a direct bolt on. The only reason I'm selling this on is b/c a have another oem cobra bumper w/ near perfect paint to replace this one. I do have the black fender as well. I'll cut you a good deal on both. I cleared out my PM's so pm me and we'll work this out.

J.Cagle

Reaction score
ok, cool. Did I mention I needed the front driverside a pillar piece also? Couldnt remember if I asked you about it. I need one of those too

OP
OP
R

ram360

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I totally forgot about this thread. I just realized some of you guys pm'd me about these as well. Both have been sold. Thanks for the interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online