cobra brakes

chrajohns0

Reaction score
i was looking and found these......ebay .......was wanting to know if they would be worth it. and how much diff is there between the gt stockers and the cobra stockers.

d_punch

Reaction score
IMO i rather do like a baer or a wildwood etc.. setup.

i have a cobra, not that i'm mocking the brakes. but it's kinda of half ass. yeah you have dual piston calipers up front, but they put regular gt brakes on the rear. if your gonna do it go alittle overboard, you could never have enough brakes.
and i don't like buy second hand brake parts, just doesn't sit right with me.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Those are a great upgrade for the GT 's we have a wimpy single piston caliper. i would do it as long as the price doesn't get outrageous. I have a 04 GT when i do my brake upgrade i am going to throw those on the 95 GT VERT. I would do it great upgrade for our cars.

Eastcoast5.0

Reaction score
We just did Mach1 brakes, dilled/slotted rotors, and SS lines on my pop's 02. Got it for real cheap brand new. It definatly has more bite and looks awsome too.

el docum

Reaction score
Hello,

I consider to update my brake systems to, I recently buy 4 Bear disc cross-drill near new, and I want to buy this Ford Racing kit :

http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=6455

Maybe some of you did it, I hope it's a good improvement for now the standard brake are really ordinary in my opinion.

Also, maybe someone know what is the best way to clean disc brake, the one I buy got some rust on it :

100_0924.jpg

Thank's

Francis

SVTGizzi

Reaction score
yea i was surprised at how weak the stock GT brakes were. i was looking to do a cobra upgrade too. i would love a higher end brake kit like baer or something, but i am a college student on a budget so i was looking into going with the stock cobras. those who have done it what do u think? i can use some input

thanks guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online