Cobra Cluster Swap NEED HELP!!

ThePope

Reaction score
I tryed searching the forum but wasn't able to find anything. I got a cluster from a 97 cobra and I installed it into my 98 GT. I swapped everthing into the new cluster from my GT cluster. Everthing works great except the Voltage and Temperature. The voltage needle moves with the key on but like a half inch and the temperature doesn't move at all. I wanted to know if anyone had this problem before or if anyone can shed some light on the subject for me. Thanks

White 96GT

Reaction score
With just the key on the voltage won't go up much because theirs a drain on the battery. and if your temp. goes up just be turning the key on something is seriously messed up! Did I miss understand you? If not start the car and see if it all works.

OP
OP
ThePope

ThePope

Reaction score
White 96GT said:
With just the key on the voltage won't go up much because theirs a drain on the battery. and if your temp. goes up just be turning the key on something is seriously messed up! Did I miss understand you? If not start the car and see if it all works.

LOL yeah you miss read it big time. When the car is running, the voltage moves like a inch as soon as the key is on. For the temp, it doesnt work at all.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online