Cobra fog lights vs GT fog's

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
Is there much of a light showing difference between the two? I want the most light as possible! Thanks!!

S

scarface

they are two different size lights? you have to have the appropriate bumper to run the cobra fogs. the brightness is in what bulb you run.

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I am wanting to buy a 96-98 Cobra hood for mine anyhow. I just didn't know if I should buy the front bumper or not. I got to wondering if the fog's would have more shine, or not. I could have described my thought better, sorry!!

S

scarface

I would say the cobras have the potential to be brighter with a bright bulb since the lights are bigger.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
I would say the cobras have the potential to be brighter with a bright bulb since the lights are bigger.
thats because the Cobra is tooooooooo Swwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeetttttttttttt :khobra:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! KOBRAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! MMMMMMM :khobra: :khobra: :khobra: :khobra: :khobra: :khobra: :khobra:

id say that it just depends on the bulb really.. iono if there is a reflective coating inside the housings of the fog or what. i haven't really seen them up close and personal.. besides when i clean them but yeahh.. w/e

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
if you want bright fog lights, throw some Ds on it...errr i mean HIDs on it. :D

Win

Legend
Reaction score
yeah get the Cobra bumper and then get a set of HID's. American Muscle has a set for fogs and headlights low and high.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
the cobra's have more reflector area. they also shine up more, if you go real bright you'll be flashing everyone.
My buddy had and did that :)

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I noticed a diffrence but nothing too insane, if you want bright get some HID foglights. You do know you'll need a cobra bumper for the fogs....or is this just an excuse to get a cobra bumper ;)

gt96stang

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
I noticed a diffrence but nothing too insane, if you want bright get some HID foglights. You do know you'll need a cobra bumper for the fogs....or is this just an excuse to get a cobra bumper ;)

I don't think it's an excuse.. It should be a legit reason.. You know you want more light so you'll be able to drive better at night. :hammer:

Pennywise2

Reaction score
Get the Cobra fog lights if you can.
They do have the potential to be brighter though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online