Cobra front bumper

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
Well someone hit my 95 GT and messed up the front bumper so I'm going to replace it with a Cobra one. Who makes the best Cobra bumper out there?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
take my advise, check with your local ford dealer FIRST. When I first started shopping around for my 03 Cobra rear bumper I found most places wanted around 350 or so for it......then add in the 100 for shipping and your around 450. So I called the local Ford dealership just for kicks..........428 total, that is with taxes and shipping....plus it will be a FORD part not some aftermarket crap. You may be able to get lucky like I did and get it cheaper from Ford rather than ordering from someone else :dunno:.

ALITL8

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
take my advise, check with your local ford dealer FIRST. When I first started shopping around for my 03 Cobra rear bumper I found most places wanted around 350 or so for it......then add in the 100 for shipping and your around 450. So I called the local Ford dealership just for kicks..........428 total, that is with taxes and shipping....plus it will be a FORD part not some aftermarket crap. You may be able to get lucky like I did and get it cheaper from Ford rather than ordering from someone else :dunno:.

good advice!! i like OEM body parts too!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
Snakebit said:

good advice!! i like OEM body parts too!

I was suprised that it is not all that expensive getting the real deal Ford part. :)

SonicStang

Reaction score
Call Rick at GEFRacing.com. Tell him Sonic sent you and you'll receive a discount. :)

OP
OP
S

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
take my advise, check with your local ford dealer FIRST.

$641.16 is what I was quoted for the front bumper. :puke:

I'll pass....so who makes the best one aftermarket?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Stopsign32v said:
Snakebit said:
take my advise, check with your local ford dealer FIRST.

$641.16 is what I was quoted for the front bumper. :puke:

I'll pass....so who makes the best one aftermarket?

damn :eek: :eek: I wonder if each dealer has their own prices they set ???.............Im going to find out

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online