COBRA HEADLIGHT OPTIONS

1BAD96SVT

Reaction score
:D

Hey guys I'm looking for new headlights for my 96 laser red cobra, I cant decide if i want to go with smoked,clear or euro clear, And i don't no where to buy from all the eBay ones look cheap and crappy, And i just don't no which would look good on my car,
I don't no if this sounds stupid but i want headlight that i guess you would look really good not look like :ass3:

Greggerex

Reaction score
Well, I'm thinking this will be a matter of opinion - and you'll probably get a variety of those. :) Mine, for example, would be clear. 8)

Sounds like you need to start a poll! :dancing6: (I love polls).

However, I can probably help with the "where to buy". I've made a couple of purchases (and going back for more ASAP), including clear corners and headlights, from Blue Oval Industries. Here's the link to their headlights: Click Here

Or, you can buy from their eBay Store - the headlights can be found via: Click Here

Sometimes one is cheaper than the other (for some reason)...

I've found that their prices are usually the best for this kind of stuff and the quality is OEM.

Hope that helps!

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
smoked.. and we have artsperformanceparts.com as a sponsor.. go look in the sponsorship section or w/e on the forums.. or just search for smoked headlights... but i think thats the link to his site.. but he sells the ones that blue oval industries sells.. he can probably cut you a deal if you get a few more guys on the forums to buy some. :thumb:

S

scarface

If you are going smoked, and want to buy from Blue Oval Industries better do it soon. THey are running low on stock, and wont be getting anymore once they run out.

Iceman12

Reaction score
I went with smoked, and I've seen smoked on a friends 96 GT with Cobra bumper, looked hot. I got mine form Blue oval, headlights showed up next day.....fog lights I had to wait a month......and their site never once said they were out of stock, but the people on the phone did.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online