Cobra owners do you get much hate from GT's ?

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
this thread started when i was dressed up as cesar durring halloween parties in college......

old-skool.

PI96GT

Reaction score
in my town there is a huge car enthusiast community, we have shows 3-4 times a year and everyone gets along pretty well, if it sounds good people pretty much get a thumbs up, mostly we just have a lil fun with each other, no disrespect at all most of the time

sn95gtvert

Reaction score
around my neck of the woods theres only about 4-6 people with gt/cobras that take care of them. so far im the only sn95 5.0 that i know of. i get hate from v6 kids, so i know what you feel but with the low end of the stick. one kid with an emerald green v6 vert always asks me if i want to trade him. i respecfuly tell him no. there is one douche with a blue new edge v6 that works at a local 76, talks smack no matter what. he is the type that thinks his body kit and strobe lights make his car badass, always talking about how a turbo would make him smoke my car.

i just dont play games with these people, i tell it like it is a 3700lb vert isnt gonna hall ass. besides gears throttle body and a cai my car has factory ford parts, they might not be from a gt but they still rolled out from ford on a car.

SN95CobraRed

Reaction score
I have had that happen. A guy in a black gt pulled up next to me on the on ramp and was just giving me a dirty look. So I took off and smoked him. He was just being an a*s i guess, i don't understand why people do that have a good run and make your car better

The Whistler

Reaction score
I have never had any issues with people when I'm in the 95R... But, when I drive my KB SC 95 GTS, that's another thing... I seem to get every Cobra owner on the road that wants to play... My 94 Gt Vert gets a lot of head nods... Its just a Turd that looks and sounds good...

Dr.Scientist

Reaction score
There really isn't enough difference between the cobra's and the GT's of these years to even justify any jealousy. I mean what, an IRS and a few more HP? Eh. I don't count all the tiny little differences that don't add up to any more real world power. Now you wanna talk the difference between the 05-10 GT and Cobra, you might have a discussion. But hell even with the 2011 GT, that gap is closing once more, for some strange reason. The new GT's dyno at 435HP, so I'm kinda wondering what ford's idea is with that. I mean if you're going to sell one car for tens of thousands more, at least make it dramatically faster than the one you're saying is "below" it. I've never understood ford when it comes to stuff like this. Its like the fox body GT and Cobra. How much better is the Fox cobra then the GT? All things considered, not very much. There aren't even any interior options worth mentioning.

a306juGRnot

Reaction score
i can see how this can happen...i kno i deff hate 03 cobras. i hate them soo dam much that i wish i had onelol

Dr.Scientist

Reaction score
With the GT continuing the way it is, I'm wondering if they'll eventually do away with the cobra name.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online