cobra parts on a gt...what fits?

Mbachota97

Reaction score
I found a 03 cobra that has been parted out and the only parts pretty much left that i really need are the front struts, all springs, front calipers, and the steering wheel. Also the drive shaft but if it doesnt fit on my car will it fit on the 99-04 gt.

Ender

Reaction score
Mbachota97 said:
I found a 03 cobra that has been parted out and the only parts pretty much left that i really need are the front struts, all springs, front calipers, and the steering wheel. Also the drive shaft but if it doesnt fit on my car will it fit on the 99-04 gt.

The front springs and struts will work, the rears will not. Front calipers will work with the proper rotors and brake lines. The steering wheel will fit, but you'll need to use your stock airbags, the 99+ bags are different from ours. I'm not sure if the driveshaft is the proper length or not, but I do know the pinion yoke is different, and I think the transmission slip yoke is only for the T-56. If the shaft is the right length, you should be able to swap the stock ends onto the 03 driveshaft and use it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online